Join our server on Discord

Brainwash Mansion (Zero & Psycho Only)
At the mansion, Alex rubbed his neck, embracing paradise as he got up from his bed, having up finish video taping the film for Zannah. He looked at the bed and saw Reize and Salem asleep on the bed, covered in dry piss and cum. He walked over to them and began to shake them, ordering them awake when his phone rang.

"Hello? Oh? Good. Thank you."

Alex worked harder to awake the two, and when they did, he was happy to tell them a new member of their family was on their way. "I want you both to dress up in something cute. Salem, go to the closet and dress up in whatever you want. Reize, I have a special outfit for you. What do you think of French Maid?" Alex grinned, walking over to a closet and opening it, revealing a black and white maid outfit. "I want both of you looking like a pair of sexy girls when he arrives. We'll fool him into thinking you really are girls, lead him into a little dinner party," he chuckled, looking out the window to see the night sky. "And...well. You'll see. Just feel free to shower him with kisses and flirt with him when he gets here."

((Do you mind sending in the last of the trio? The horse, I think he was?))
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Brainwash Mansion (Zero & Psycho Only) - by MasterZero - 11-02-2011, 02:32 PM