Join our server on Discord

Brainwash Mansion (Zero & Psycho Only)
"Zannah? Sounds like a hottie...How about we send her a video of what you're doing now?" he suggested, grin ear to ear as a cruel thought came to him...

---------------

As Zannah returned to her home from work, she would find a letter in her mailbox from Reize, her old flame. Inside was a DVD. Once she began to play it on her laptop, computer, or DVD player, she would see the canine on a couch, a blanket on his body, covering him from the neck down.

He looked as handsome as ever. "Hey, Zannah," he greeted. "I'm just sending this message to tell you I'm doing fine. You've been on my mind a lot, and I just wanted you to know what I'm doing right now," he smiled, as a voice was heard off screen.

"Reize, are you thirsty?"

"Thank you, I am," Reize smiled, as a dragon walked on screen, wearing a suit. He then handed the boy a cup and unzipped his pants, revealing his large, hard cock. "Zannah, this is my new Daddy. And this is daddy's big, strong cock," he added, smiling, before he began to rub the large cock with his free hand, even leaning forward to kiss and lick it, clearly for Zannah to see.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Brainwash Mansion (Zero & Psycho Only) - by MasterZero - 06-01-2011, 04:20 PM