Join our server on Discord

Brainwash Mansion (Zero & Psycho Only)
The cat returned to his loving father as his big brother sat on the bed. Salem couldn't help but purr, blush and moan as the dragon teased his needy virgin ass.

"Oh fuck daddy, don't remind me- dozens- hundreds- I hate em all!" Reize grunted and rubbed his forehead at the hateful memories of all the girls he's bagged. They all distracted him from his true love- cock! All the guys he could've had, all the dicks he could've sucked, and the number of cocks he could've had stuffed inside him, he missed out on all of it because of those fucking greedy bitches grabbed him by the cock and kept him away from the nice, big, strong arms of the handsome studs like his dad he lived around- his personal trainer, his friends- oh, even his biological dad was rather handsome, if only he didn't spend so much time with his mom!

But none of the above compared to his handsome, muscular, Dragon-dad, Alex, who he listened to intently.

"Zannah." Reize muttered, growling. The drop-dead gorgeous squirrel girl and he loved each other so much that they wanted to get married, and they would've run away together if his parents hadn't moved him to another country. He hated her so much right now that he was blinded by the rage. "Yes, dad... I wanna break her heart more than I've ever wanted to break anything before."
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: Brainwash Mansion (Zero & Psycho Only) - by Frisk E. Coyote - 06-01-2011, 04:07 PM