Join our server on Discord

Brainwash Mansion (Zero & Psycho Only)
Salem paused as he was let out of the trance, horrified a little as he realized it had all been piss and cum he had ingested, until the dragon's scaly lips took his own, and all the thoughts melted away. He loved everything about the dragon, his big, strong body, his lips, the way his tongue felt when it invaded his warm, wet mouth, even the taste and texture of his saliva, cum and urine. The cat moaned and purred contently, blushing hard as the dragon ripped away his undies, exposing his rigid, uncircumcized kitty dick, which looked small in comparison to Alex's.

The cat meowled and purred needily as Alex squeezed and fondled his butt, and when the kiss was broken, the cat was left out of breath.

"I- I- women are scary... they're horrible... I can't trust girls- girls are horrible! I hate them!" Salem cried furiously, seeking comfort in Alex's naked chest, the dragon's cock rubbing against his furry belly.

"Y-yes daddy..." Salem said shyly, as his brother, Reize, trotted over and caressed his face.

"Shh... it's okay lil' bro... big brother isn't a scary, hateful woman... look..." The wolf wrapped an arm around Salem and guided one of the cat's hands onto his rigid cock. "That's big brother's cock... you love it, don't you?" He asked, smirking as he took Salem's own cock in his paw and gently pulled his foreskin back.

Salem moaned loudly and blushed hard. "Yes, big brother..." He said obediently, stroking the canine's cock with his soft paw.

"Grrr... I love you, little brother... Do you love me?" Reize growled lowly, touching Salem's lips.

Salem licked Reize's thumb tenderly. "Yes big brother... I love you..."

And with that, Reize leaned forward and gave Salem's muzzle a gentle peck, then another, then he held the kiss and coaxed the shy cat's lips open, their tongues swirling around each other just outside their mouths as they moaned and kissed deeply, loving each other so much, but not as much as they loved their daddy.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: Brainwash Mansion (Zero & Psycho Only) - by Frisk E. Coyote - 05-04-2011, 01:21 PM