Join our server on Discord

Brainwash Mansion (Slavery/Brainwash RP)
Alex was shocked by how well the device worked. He watched as the boy danced and striped, throwing his clothes aside one by one. His cock actually became harder, almost painfully so, as the show continued. When it was finally over, and Reize was kissing him, he was stunned. Dear Lord, what have I unleashed...? And can I have some more?!

He didn't kiss back, his eyes were wide, and his cock tingled, feeling as it was going to blow its load without really being touched. Within one moment though, he regained his sense of self and pulled the jockstrap off of his new slave. He threw it aside, no longer thinking about it as his cock cock and Reize's smaller dick rubbed against each other, his larger balls bubbling with hot sperm.

He squeezed the wolf's ass, slapping it as the two kissed and made out, their tongues wrestling with one another. The dragon pulled back suddenly and whispered, "Tell me how much you hate women." As he did, their cocks rubbed against each other, his pre cum coating the smaller shaft. He would also begin kissing the boy's neck, licking and tasting it, his hands groping and slapping the sexy rump.

((I gave you a positive on your rating system. Damn, you are really good at this. Wish I could give you a bigger post.))
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Brainwash Mansion (Slavery/Brainwash RP) - by MasterZero - 04-11-2011, 02:18 PM