Join our server on Discord

Maahes' new car! It needs work.
I got a car!

Sadly, it's a little beat up and all stock. So I call upon you, DaD, to assist me with this. Surely, amongst the group of skilled and amazing people that visit this site, one of you know something about the performance tuning of automobiles. So... Here are pics and specs.

1989 Mazda 323 Hatchback
3-door (this includes the back)
1.6 Liter Engine
5 Speed Manual Transmission
Front Wheel Drive
Everything is stock

The engine runs decently, I managed to take it up to 120 mph (193.12 kph, for all of you whom measure speed that way.) but I'm really looking for more performance. I'll soon have a job *crosses fingers* but I'll still be on a tight budget. It'll take me a while to save up for larger upgrades, and any long bouts of maintenance will leave me incapable of driving.

(attachment limit reached, more pics to come)

Also, please no dissing or unintelligible babble. I'm really looking for constructive criticism and knowledgeable advice. If you don't know anything about what I should do, feel free to post. Just make your post something of assistance. Suggest a website, a parts store, something helpful. I don't need my car to be dissed on for being a hatchback, I don't need someone to tell me to "throw a tank of NOS in the thing, and you're good!", and I don't need people telling me to buy a new car.

Thanks for your time!
(told you there would be more pictures)

[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!

Messages In This Thread
Maahes' new car! It needs work. - by Adym - 03-30-2011, 10:47 AM
RE: Maahes' new car! It needs work. - by Bee - 03-30-2011, 12:57 PM
RE: Maahes' new car! It needs work. - by Adym - 03-30-2011, 01:27 PM
RE: Maahes' new car! It needs work. - by Bee - 03-30-2011, 02:25 PM
RE: Maahes' new car! It needs work. - by Adym - 03-30-2011, 02:29 PM
RE: Maahes' new car! It needs work. - by Lady_Rahl - 03-31-2011, 08:34 AM
RE: Maahes' new car! It needs work. - by Bee - 03-31-2011, 09:39 AM