Join our server on Discord

Ahhh, I haven't ranted in years...
Alright, here we go.

So my girlfriend and I have had plans to move in together for a while. We have been waiting because she is in school and wants to focus her money there. No problem. I've been slowly saving, and had the idea we would move out by summer or so. She lives with her mom and two brothers. He brothers are both underage and constantly have drinking parties. The mom is okay with this, even though both kids drive drunk, and have either ruined a car or been pulled over while driving drunk. So the Mom tells my girl, don't be home saturday, I'm letting the boys have a party. My girlfriend asks why she gets kicked out so they can party. Well her mom goes crazy. Rants and raves about how she does everything for my girlfriend (my girlfriend pays for her own car payments, cell phone, insurance, etc. Everything but rent. Her brother who is 19 pays for nothing, has no job, owes the mom over $3000 and has also ruined several cars). So my girlfriend is apparently the lazy, bad one. In the end, the mom wants the loser brothers around and decides to kick my girlfriend out.

I'm shopping at Toys'R'Us for some Halo Mega Bloks when I get the text saying she has until April 1st to move out. She asks when I'm moving out. Well I shelf $70 worth of Mega Bloks and tell her I'll move out with her. We've apartment hunted and got a place, but damn, her bitch mom rushed us. I'm at least two months too soon money wise even though I have enough to get started. I just resent her bitch mom so much for rushing my stuff, and then ruining my girl's school because now she can't stop working to go back to school fulltime. It's a bunch of bullshit. On top of it we found out our dog has heartworm so that's a $1200 fix as well. I'm sure it will be better once we are moved but right now it's a bit stress...and I don't even have room for any Halo Mega Bloks, I had to box them all! At least we finally found a shower curtain we want.

Believe in yourself! Not you who believe in me, not me, who believes in you.
Believe in you, who believes in yourself!
- Kamina of the Dai Gurren Brigade

Messages In This Thread
Ahhh, I haven't ranted in years... - by The Reclaimer - 02-22-2011, 01:09 PM