Join our server on Discord

Beauty's Curse. (For Clone Warrior and DragonMasterX)
OOC: Oh whoops. I had meant to illustrate it was the first time he had cummed by penetration. Must've lost my head somewhere along there and forgot to add that detail.

IC:

The one to wake up first was Andrew, who felt a splitting headache deteriorate his perspective, until he finally shook his head and managed to acquire some balance to his positioning. He looked at his surroundings, dumbfounded, but it only took him a little while to sink into the familiarity that were the lush tiles that made up the flooring and walls of their house's bathroom.

"What am I doing here...?" asked Andrew in confusion, although to no one in particular. He tried to stand up, but then noticed his butt was rubbing harshly against the tiled floor. He blinked as he realized he had no clothes on. "What the heck?"

With that, he also noticed his brother lay next to him, and upon the realization that Austin was in the very same condition, save for being asleep, as he was, he suddenly startled, way too scared to pay mind to the sound of the running shower. "F-fuck, Austin, what the hell happened to you? To me..." many things went over the 16 year old's head, but none that he could think of were good.

"W-we didn't... just..." Andrew had a hard time swallowing, the world around him had disappeared and only the cum-stained, clotheless, slumbering form of his younger brother could be seen or heard by his senses. "No, we didn't... please tell me we didn't..." he was gagging, tears welling up in his eyes as he grit his teeth. His speculation was driving him nuts with prospective guilt and responsibility, but he couldn't let himself break. For one, he had a reason to believe they hadn't had sex, as he couldn't remember anything of what he had been doing between the time they got back home and ate sandwiches to the moment he woke up.

But then again, he didn't have anything to say they hadn't done it...
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Beauty's Curse. (For Clone Warrior and DragonMasterX) - by DragonMasterX - 02-24-2011, 08:53 AM