Join our server on Discord

Beauty's Curse. (For Clone Warrior and DragonMasterX)
OOC: I think you might be going a little overboard in saying it was Austin's first orgasm. I already mentioned him jacking off before, and just about every guy I know started jerking off at like 12.

IC: Jess struggled to sit up as she realized how sore her body was. Apparantly the inability to feel pain left with the transformation. She looked down at her body. So, back to normal again, huh? Do I have to cum every time in order to change back?

She sighed as she looked at the cum splattered on her legs and then felt her butt, groaning when she felt the sticky substance there too. "Well the shower was sure useless." She pushed Andrew off of her and stood up, then headed back over to the shower.

She grabbed the removeable showerhead and turned it on, spraying herself in an attempt to get all of her brothers' seed off and out of her. Under the pressure of the spray, Jess didn't notice that her brothers were beginning to stir.
[Image: signature.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Beauty's Curse. (For Clone Warrior and DragonMasterX) - by CloneWarrior - 02-24-2011, 08:31 AM