Join our server on Discord

Beauty's Curse. (For Clone Warrior and DragonMasterX)
OOC: I must've missed it in the rush of work. Sorry about that, my bad.

IC:

Unable to contain themselves as her arousal filled their nostrils, the pheromones only making them lose their rational mind to lust, the two brothers entered the bathroom while closing the door behind them. They slowly approached their naked sister while stripping their clothes. Even Austin suddenly seemed determined to spend some quality time with Jessica.

"Fuck, whoever you are, you're damn hot, I want those tits in my mouth," said Andrew as his nine (!) inch pecker throbbed in his right hand, which he was using to stroke off, getting it nice and hard.

Austin seemed quieter, but was immitating his brother and jacking his less impressive four and a half incher in his hands. They both seemed hypnotized, mindless lust-seeking zombies in appearance.

With that, Andrew practically jumped on top of Jessica, his upper body falling with all of its weight atop her voluptuous chest, which probably would absorb the entire impact and transform it into pleasure rather than any pain for her body.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Beauty's Curse. (For Clone Warrior and DragonMasterX) - by DragonMasterX - 02-23-2011, 08:39 AM