Join our server on Discord

Beauty's Curse. (For Clone Warrior and DragonMasterX)
OOC: ...and I think you're completely in the right. Nursery's for newborns. XP Damn, I confused it.

Oh well, too bad about the getting laid thing. At least you can get all the dick in the world of this RP, whether you want it or not :P

So how about taking advantage of the fact nobody would recognize Jess in her goddess form? She could just get dressed and pretend she stumbled upon the scene by accident. The blonde hottie wouldn't be there~

IC:

The boy who had just fucked her brains out was the first to wake up. He seemed to be in a daze, and in the beggining didn't even adress his nudity, "Oh fuck, my head... What did just happen? I felt like I was fucking god. And it was a she..." he mumbled, rubbing his head as the other two began to slowly get up to their feet as they awoke.

Soon, the trio realized that they were naked and covered in cum and juices. With the naked, but un-attractive and inconspicuous Jessica behind them (They were giving their backs to her), they began discussing what had just happened as they seeked for their clothes, seemingly not paying attention to Jessica, probably because she didn't stand out much with her now less voluptuous body, in spite of her being covered in jizz.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Beauty's Curse. (For Clone Warrior and DragonMasterX) - by DragonMasterX - 02-23-2011, 12:56 AM