Join our server on Discord

Beauty's Curse. (For Clone Warrior and DragonMasterX)
(02-23-2011 12:31 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: So, now that the first introductory scene is over, how's it feel to play the most wanted chick in the whole world?

OOC: Tiring. :P

Oddly enough, for the past few days in RL, I haven't gotten much dick. I practically had to rape my boyfriend yesterday.

Usually I don't have that hard a time getting laid.

By the way, I think you mean infirmary, not nursery. :P

IC:

Jess was in tears as the teacher told her what she planned to do. As the group of students left, she felt the intense tingling return. Not again! She looked down to see her colossal tits shrink back down to their usual tiny size. She noticed the hair matted to her shoulder return to its original color and texture, and she felt her face and legs revert to their previous bland shape.

She was by all means an average 17-year old girl again, minus being coated in cum and having three naked guys asleep around her. She looked down at her legs to see that her pants had been torn when the boy pulled them down. Now I'm She looked at the boys, who were beginning to stir back to consciousness. "Why the fuck did this happen?"
[Image: signature.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Beauty's Curse. (For Clone Warrior and DragonMasterX) - by CloneWarrior - 02-23-2011, 12:41 AM