Join our server on Discord

Beauty's Curse. (For Clone Warrior and DragonMasterX)
OOC: By the way, I forgot to ask if you'd prefer a japanese-like environment. Maybe you'd like being the schoolgirl that gets raped, but that's just me assuming. I'll stay indifferent until you decide.

IC:

It was a beautiful, new day.

The first bell of recess told the students their time was almost up, and that their things should be wrapped up, because classes were about to resume. As they waited though, the less hurried ones, mostly clusters of popular girls, remained chattering in the hallways, as if their conversations wanted to be heard.

Yes, it wasn't a surprise to listen to the gossips of blonde, well-proportioned cheerleaders talking about the guys they slept with, or the friend of them who scores just as much. There was a small rumor going around that the boys attending the school were especially virile and kinky, so every girl had a fair chance... as long as they were adequately endowed. The taller cheerleader girl, hogging attention, mainly out of envy towards her great set of huge knockers, currently was boasting she had been with three different captains, two being the soccer and baseball captains and the third the basketball captain. He made emphasis on the last one's equipment, hungrily licking her lips as her friends giggled.

Many thought of her a slut, but when she had every man in the school twirled around her little finger, why would she care? Even girls seemed to be under her command thanks to her inherent popularity.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
Beauty's Curse. (For Clone Warrior and DragonMasterX) - by DragonMasterX - 02-22-2011, 08:38 AM