Join our server on Discord

Important! WAKE UP, LAZYBONES!!!
Exclamation 
Okay guys, I have been ignoring my group for awhile, I know. I've been busy with work, moving around, getting settled in, and the like. I'm sure we've all had stuff we've had to deal with.

Now that I'm in a bit of a comfortable place, my internet is turned back on, and I have gotten back into the RP groove, We need to generate some group traffic.

how, you may ask? it's simple. We start an RP!

But what about, you may ask.

You may, and that is a very good question. For you see, I have been running some ideas through my head, but none of them seem to pop. Nothing worthwhile enough to make into an RP.

Keep in mind, my fellow minions, this is only a suggestion. Feel free to chip in any ideas you may have, or any modifications you feel would benefit the story.

IDEA -

Ladydevimon, once again, has failed to defeat the Digidestined. Nothing new, right? Her data is floating aimlessly in cyberspace, residing in hives of darkness such as....4chan.(gimme a break). Disgusted with what she sees, but delighted in humanity's hatred for itself, she concocts a new scheme to bring the Digidestined to their knees.

From across the plains of the internet, the void of cyberspace, she pulls forth her own "Anti-Heroes", a group of maladjusted beings from across multiple dimensions, who seek power, vindication, revenge. All things she willingly promises if they accomplish one little task for her. Capture the Digidestined alive, with their digimon, bring them to her castle, and make sure they don't escape alive.

Cliffnotes -

- Ladydevimon defeated
- Makes a plan
- Gets bad guys(us)
- we hunt down the digidestined.

Now, you may ask, will there be sex?

But of course.

Guns?

If you want.

Furries?

you know it!

Now, the problem lies in that each of us will need to control at least one digidestined, as well as our own character, so that the RP will remain good. If this idea sounds good to you guys I'll type up something more concrete we can work on, and we'll go from there.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan

Messages In This Thread
WAKE UP, LAZYBONES!!! - by Bee - 02-20-2011, 05:38 AM
RE: WAKE UP, LAZYBONES!!! - by Salem A. Delgado - 04-02-2011, 09:12 AM
RE: WAKE UP, LAZYBONES!!! - by johalt - 04-02-2011, 09:34 AM
RE: WAKE UP, LAZYBONES!!! - by Salem A. Delgado - 04-02-2011, 01:12 PM