Join our server on Discord

Requests and Generosity..All for nothing?
Urf, I know what you mean! An artist recently chose me to do a request for (because I was his 75th watcher on FA), and I was thrilled, so I asked him what I was allowed to ask for, and ended up getting a piccy of me and my mate's Fursonas snuggling. I waited patiently for months without pushing him or asking him if he'd done, because I have no right to. XD At least that's what I believe. I consider myself lucky enough that the artist is doing something for me for free!

The result looked nothing like what I described, and we weren't doing what I wanted, but I was very grateful for it anyway, and thanked him for it because, well, it was free! What was I supposed to expect? And the artist worked hard on it! He had lots of requests and commissions to do, and he still managed to complete it for me! I'm thankful for his hard work and effort! XD

You should be appreciated more, and people shouldn't have the gull to be ungrateful to you for your work. *Hugs* I bet if you showed it to us, we'd appreciate you a lot more than they would! XD Even though we didn't ask for anything! Your art is generally awesome and quite delicious eye-candy~<3
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: Requests and Generosity..All for nothing? - by Frisk E. Coyote - 04-29-2011, 04:27 AM