Join our server on Discord

Warring Parrellels
((Ok, so basically this rp is about our Earth and a parallel one where furries, digimon, etc etc exist, cross paths and fall into war. I'm just giving you the basic idea before you read through the entire intro and then realize you don't like the plot.))
((Quick note. You can join and start replying on your first post, with your profile))

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Journal Entry #1, October 5th, 2013

It is the year 2013, and two parallel Earth's have been plunged into chaos and war. I can not talk for the other side... but for us it all started almost a year ago, I believe. It was December 21st, four days before christmas, I remember because I was in my usual anti-christmas depression. But anyway, small rifts began opening up all over the world, I mean they were everywhere, almost every street corner had one. When I say rift picture... something like a portal, but they look like they were cut in mid air by a rusted knife. Jagged, unnatural. All you could see through them was.... nothing... and I mean litterally, nothing. No temperature could be felt, not weight, no mass, it was so unnatural. You'd have to have seen one for yourself to know what I'm talking about... but... anyway.

So it started with the rifts, nothing could enter them, you could pass through them like you would air. Obviously people began freaking out, I mean, who wouldn't? However, soon you would be able to see vague moving shapes inside the rifts, like a t.v. picture slowly becoming clear. Over a span of a few days the shapes became more vivid until they were completely clear. Those moving shapes turned out to be other people, cars, etc. But. Something was... wrong with them, they weren't human, I mean they wore clothes and everything... but their bodies were more... animal like, feathers, scales, fur, beaks, fangs, claws. The whole deal. It was almost as if someone took animals and humans, threw them into a blender, and they were the final result. Some where even more strange, their bodies were composed of digital data, and they could live inside computers!

Strange no? Well it turns out those other people were just as interested in the rifts as we were, and just as confused by our appearances as we were with theirs. It didn't take long for people to come to the conclusion that the rifts lead to a parallel earth, because everything over there was exactly the same as here... you know, except for the whole "creature" thing. Then someone got the bright idea of walking into the rift. It turned out that they walked out one the other side, completely unharmed! Soon people, on both sides of the rift began traveling through, and both parallel governments tried figuring out a way to make things work while the scientists scrambled trying to explain what was going on.

To bad it isn't in our nature to make peace...

Our need for move living space, resources, you know... the whole package, fueled conflicts between our worlds. Then the smaller rifts began to close, leaving only the select few largest ones open, I believe there are only forty in the world open now. Panic began to spread between people who were suddenly caught on the wrong side. That combined with our selfishness started the war. By January 23rd, 2013 all hell broke loose. It was a scramble between the worlds to gain control of the rifts, troops and armed civilians poured through them. Both armies gained and lost a lot of territory the first few months. Captured people were sent to prisons or sold as servants or slaves. Slavery, it amazes me, it was outlawed in both of our worlds... but it started again...

There are patches of the worlds were the fighting has not reached yet, where refugees have fled to as their homes were destroyed...

I'm in one now... but you have to understand, when I say refugees I mean only refugees from one of the worlds... only humans are here... A one of the
others accidentally stumbled upon this place... The people, frightened, attacked... he was beaten to death, his body burned.

It makes me scared of what will happen if the others get their hands (or is it paws? Claws? Talons?) on me... sometimes I can't sleep at night.

I want my sister, or maybe my father... they would know what to say. They always had the perfect thing to say... If only they were still a-

Boom!

A ear splitting explosion rang through the compound. The human teenager who was peacefully writting in his journal moments before looked up with eyes full of panic and confusion. Slowly he closed his book, slipped it in his pocket, and stood up from his cot. He soon pushed his way outside. The cool autumn air was now blistering hot. Angry red flames scourced through the ruined streets, burning everything in their path. Humans were running everywhere in panic. The teen looked down the other side of the street to see a group of Others walking slowly down the street, guns in their hands, ammo belts, and other weapons wrapped around their bodies.

"No..." the teen took a step backwards, his eyes wide with horror. All the humans have already fled the area, he was the only one left. One Other from the group looked directly at him. Panic seized him. Without thinking he dashed back into the house. Maybe he could-

Strong arms covered with golden-brown fur wrapped around him from behind, the hands were furless however. Suddenly he felt his body being lifted up and slung over a shoulder. "No!" he screamed out in panic, slamming his fists against his carrier's back, definitely not human, he could see an a long, lithe, thin tail extenfing from the spine. What species was it from again? "No! Please! Let me g-" his words were cut off by a cloth being shoved into his mouth, a leather strap held in in place. Rope wrapped around his wrists and ankles, reducing his struggles to mere squirming and muffled pleas and shouts.

"I found one!" the surprisingly non-animalistic voice of his captor called out to the group of Others that were currently searching the other houses. A monkey. That was what that tail belonged to, no-wonder it sounded so human. "We should get out of here before those humans come back armed. I told you we shouldn't have used that bomb! We alerted them! Talk about low spoils..." the monkey spoke quickly, obviously panicking a bit, his furless hands tightening around the human's torso a bit out of reflex. "What do you guys think?"

((I'm just creating quick profiles right now, I'll come bakc and make them better when I have time))

Name:
Species:
Abilities; (Powers, etc.)
Appearance:
Orientation:
Position: (Sub/dom?)

------------------------------------

Name: Drake Marsh
Species: Human
Abilities; He can use mild telepathy and he has a strong ability with telelkinesis, however if he is panicked he cannot use them.
Appearance: (I'll add this when I have time)http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc187...kincry.jpg
Orientation: Bisexual
Position: It depends, but usually sub

Name: Kole Cerl
Species: Monkey
Abilities; He is extemely agile and limber, like all monkeys, and he can move surprisingly fast. But he isn't that strong physically, to make it easier for him he wears special bands of metal around his bicepts which create a field around him that increases his strength
Appearance: (I'll add this when I have time)
Orientation: Homosexual
Position: It depends, half and half.
The world is one twisted fucked up place, bring a hard hat and an open mind when you leave the safety of your house.

[Image: sigya.png]

Messages In This Thread
Warring Parrellels - by Damien - 02-19-2011, 01:15 PM
RE: Warring Parrellels - by johalt - 02-19-2011, 01:53 PM
RE: Warring Parrellels - by Damien - 02-21-2011, 01:44 AM
RE: Warring Parrellels - by Frisk E. Coyote - 02-21-2011, 03:28 AM
RE: Warring Parrellels - by Damien - 02-22-2011, 03:41 AM
RE: Warring Parrellels - by johalt - 02-22-2011, 04:39 AM
RE: Warring Parrellels - by Damien - 02-22-2011, 05:12 AM
RE: Warring Parrellels - by Frisk E. Coyote - 02-22-2011, 10:14 AM
RE: Warring Parrellels - by Damien - 02-22-2011, 12:09 PM
RE: Warring Parrellels - by Frisk E. Coyote - 02-22-2011, 02:28 PM