Join our server on Discord

The Cross Deception (Cross-dressing)
Okay, so Apparently I just noticed that it sort of cut off part of chapter three, because it didn't fit within the post limit, so I'm goign to repost a part of chapter three, as well as brand new chapter 4

(Chapter 3 continued)

We kept kissing tenderly, almost passionately, as I felt his paws go gently up to my sides. Our lips remained connected for almost the remainder of the ride, until the ride attendee opened our cabin. We were already off of each other, hand in hand, as if nothing at all had happened. We stepped off the ride, and made our way towards the fair entrance.

"You were saying?" Richard asked me, once we were a bit away from the ferris wheel.

"Oh, I- nothing." I managed to say, still blushing from that rather wonderful kiss.

"You sure?" he asked, giving my paw a squeeze in his.

I nodded at him, as he smiled. I guess he saw how flushed my cheeks were. "Y-yeah, it's not important anymore."

"Oh, I get it," he began, "You were trying to find a way to express how you felt about me, and my kiss answered that for you?"

"Y-yeah... something like that." I shied away, as we continued towards the front entrance. We met up with the others, and managed to find where Rick's mom parked rather easily. I think Jazz must have noticed that something happened, because every time she looked at me, she gave me this smug look, as if something had happened. I knew that once we got home, I'd have to tell her how things went. She'd definitely say something about it, too, but I didn't care. All I knew was, I enjoyed this second date with Rick, and I was going to continue to enjoy the rest of this night, as we rode in the car. I rested myself against Rick, his arm around me, as he rubbed the side of my tummy. I'm sure he was purring, because it was either that, or his moms' van was having engine issues. I giggled softly to myself, as I lost myself in his embrace, wrapping an arm around his waist. I knew I was going to have a very interesting, yet wonderful summer.

-End-

Jazz and I arrived at home, after giving both of our dates a quick hug and good-bye kiss on the cheek. She was still watching me out of the corner of her eye. I ignored it, knowing I was going to tell her sooner or later, whether she wanted me to talk or not. We waved as the van disappeared down the street, and turned the corner. Jazz stood behind me, as she placed a paw on my shoulder and pinched me. I winced and tried to scoot away, but she held me firmly. "Spill the beans." She asked me, still clutching my shoulder.

I smiled at her, and nodded, before I began. "You were right, Jazz. I do want to be with him." I took a deep breath, took one quick glance at the sky, before returning my gaze upon her. "... We made out. On the ferris wheel. For like 20 seconds." I couldn't help but smile almost triumphantly, as she sniggered in response.

"So how was it?" she asked, as she led me towards her house.

Almost instantly I responded. "It was hot. I almost had a boner."

Jasmine ooh'd a few times, tossing a bit of a suggestive wink at me. "So did he start touching you?"

"No, not really. I mean, aside from hugging and feeling his tongue against mine- which was awesome- We didn't do much." I explained, as I waited for her to fish her keys to open the door. She opened the door and let me in first, closing the door quietly behind her. It was 10 o'clock at night, so her mom was probably asleep by now. We didn't want to wake her up, so we tried to keep quiet. We were about to walk into the living room, and I'm sure Jasmine was about to say something, when both of us noticed the light to the living room was on. Before we could say or do anything, someone turned the corner and bumped into us.

"M-Mom~?!" Jasmine yelped in surprise.

"Oh, dear, this is.... awkward..." Jasmines' mother replied, as she looked at me, and back at Jasmine.

I blinked a few moments, before I realized the situation. "Uh, hi?" I managed rather meekly, reverting to my normal, male voice.

"Is that you, Anzel?" She asked me, giving me a questioning look.

I felt sick to my stomach, like a ten-ton weight just landed on the inside of my stomach. I tried to look away, but knew that would do me no good. I turned to look at her, and nodded solemnly. "Yes, ma'am"

"I see... I didn't- I never knew you, ehm, dressed this way. Does your mother know?" She asked, scratching the back of her head.

"N-no, ma'am."

"Err, all right. I suppose you'd rather keep your hobbies quiet from your mother?"

I looked up at her somewhat happily, "Yeah, if you don't mind. I'm still kind of unsure if this is like a phase or something. I don't want to worry my mom."

"All right, Anzel. This'll be a secret between sisters, then." She smiled softly, placing a fingertip against her lips. "I guess you two had a great evening with your 'friends'?" She asked, as she passed us, heading towards the kitchen.

Jasmine, who had been silent to this point, nodded excitedly. "Yeah, our dates took us to the fair. We rode all kinds of rides. It was great!"

"Dates, huh? All right, I'm glad you two had fun. Have a good night, then." she smiled at us one more time, before she entered the kitchen and left us to ourselves.

We waited until we were halfway down the hall to Jazz's room, before we both spoke up. "Sister's secret?"

"Just a phase? Huh, I'm sure at this point, you're already accepting it." Jasmine said, as she opened the door to her room.

I walked in after her, shrugging. "I didn't want your mom freaking out. I mean, I'm still coming to terms about the possibility of me being gay..."

"Hey," she countered, "For all we know, you could be bisexual. It doesn't mean you're completely gay if you wear a dress. You're just more... effeminate than other guys."

I sighed, before nodding in agreement. "Yeah, you're right, I guess." I stood silent again for a moment, before speaking up. "Y'know, I'm kinda glad your mom found out. It gave me some practice just in case my mom does find out."

"Yeah, but you should also be glad she was cool enough to promise to not tell your mom." She agreed, as she began to strip herself naked. I watched her for a moment, as she pulled her top off, her breasts slipping out from under the fabric. She hadn't worn a bra at all today. I bet her date, Max, must've enjoyed himself at the carnival.

"True, true..." I said, as I did the same. Soon enough, we were both naked, and stripped of whatever makeup we wore today. I turned to look at Jasmine, as she bent over her opened dresser, rummaging around for clothes. She was right, I still felt slightly aroused looking at her naked body bent over from behind. I guess I wasn't totally gay. Not yet, at least.

Chapter 4 Out of the Closet

Almost 2 months had passed since the night at the carnival. I ended up admitting to Jazz's mother that I was Bi, and that I wanted to pursue a cross-dressing lifestyle. Whenever I had spare allowance, she would take both me and Jazz clothes shopping. After a few trips, I soon had my own personal wardrobe, and styles. I of course asked if it was okay if I stashed my things at their house, since I felt uncomfortable about having my things hiding in my house where my mom could find them. There were definitely helpful, and encouraging. Whenever I wasn't spending time with Rick, or acting "boyish" at my moms', we'd often have a "girls' night out", which was surprisingly funner than I thought.

Speaking of Rick, it was official. We were going steady. We went out every few nights, either for food, or for walks. We went to the theater a few times, too. I was starting to get better at kissing, too. Not that we made out a lot, or did anything at all for that matter, but I was learning how to maneuver my tongue just a bit. Oftentimes, whenever I was at my moms' house, or Jazz went out to do her own things, I'd call Rick, or he'd call me, and we'd talk for hours. I never knew being a "girl" was this interesting before. Things were going pretty fine for me. I guess I could say this was definitely one of my best summers ever. There was only a few more weeks before the new school year would start. Jazz and I would be starting our freshman year of high school. I was pretty excited, I could hardly wait.

I awoke one Saturday at around noon. I could smell the fresh scent of breakfast. My mom must have made breakfast a little late. I hopped out of bed, and fished under my bed for a pair of shorts I wore the other day. I had the habit of sleeping naked, or in my boxers, so I occasionally toss some clothes underneath for times when I'm too lazy to dress properly. I headed towards the kitchen, once my shorts were zipped, and buckled. My mom was inside prepping several pancakes; she greeted me with a soft smile. I wasn't sure what it was at the time, but I felt like she was forcing herself to smile for the first time. It bothered me for just a moment, because she was the kind of person who loved to smile. I hopped into a chair at the dinner table, where a plate of freshly made pancakes, and bacon lied in wait for me. I started to eat on my own, since my mom was always the last to eat between both of us. I was about halfway done with my first stack of pancakes before she took the seat across from me.

"So, how has your summer been, Anzel?" she asked me, as she dug into her own plate.

"It's going great so far." I answered, in between bites.

"That's good," she muttered softly, closing her eyes into brief slits as she sliced her pancakes into neat, tiny squares, before biting into one. "Are you ready for school?"

"Yeah, thought I'm almost sad summer is over..." I said somewhat depressedly.

"Mhmm, well you'll be able to see some of your classmates soon. Do you know what classes you're going to take?" She asked me, as she opened her eyes

"Dunno," I said, as I cleaned off my plate, and got up to get a refill on pancakes. Now that I thought of it, I wasn't sure what my electives and other classes would be. Next week, we'd have to head to school to register. I sat back down, plate-full of food in front of me. "I guess I could sign up for French, and art or something."

"All right, well you better start getting your things ready. When you least expect it, things just hop on you suddenly, and you won't even know what to do with yourself." she advised, as she was coming closer to finishing her plate. She looked at me sadly for a moment, as she took another bite, before she closed her eyes momentarily. "So, enough about school, how's Rick?"

It was so casual, I didn't catch it until it was too late. "Oh, he's fine. He took me out the other day to watch a movie with-" I stopped mid-sentence, as my mind suddenly caught up to what she had asked. I stood silent for a moment, looking at her like a very confused pup. "Err...," I blinked a few times, trying to find the words to say. I was beginning to have butterflies in my stomach. How could she have found out about him? "How do you know about Rick?" I asked rather nervously, the silverware in my hand trembling, almost threatening to fall clattering to the floor.

She smiled, albeit somewhat nervously. "Oh, Anzel... Your voice is so high pitched, it's almost hard to miss on the other side of the house. Especially when you put on that falsetto, dear." She stared at me, trying to look into my eyes. "Not to mention He calls you so often through the home phone, I was starting to catch bits and phrases of what's going on."

I gulped nervously again, looking away for a moment. I was at a loss for words. My mom frowned, as she watched my expression. Almost as if to comfort me, she leaned forward, placing her clawed hand against mine, which gripped the silverware tightly. "Oh, Anzel, It's okay. I... I understand if you feel... different. I-I mean, It's not like being gay is totally bad, right?"

"MOM!" I gasped, horrorstruck. "I'm not gay. I'm just..." I sighed, trying to find a way to explain myself, but nothing came to mind. My mom remained silent, waiting for me to continue. I sighed heavily, looking around the kitchen wishing silently wishing that today hadn't happened. It wasn't until half a minute later that I realized she was rubbing the back of my hands unconsciously with her fingers that I mustered the courage to speak again. "... I've started uhh, cross-dressing." I began, looking towards my mom. She looked back, having turned away while I remained silent. She gave me an expression that showed she clearly knew that this was happening. I stood silent for another tense moment, before continuing. "-It was Jasmines' idea at first. I mean, it started off as a prank, but-" I began, explaining what had been going on all summer. My mother listened intently, nodding only in understanding here and there. By the time I finished, the eggs I had been working on eating had gone cold.

"... And so, I guess... I guess I like Rick a lot, But I'm not gay... I guess the best thing to say is Bi, because I've never felt this way with another guy before. I mean, I've stared at a whole lot of girls and thought 'hey, they're hot!', but I don't look at guys and think 'hey, they're hot' too." I was quiet for a moment, trying to think of what else to say. "... I love dressing up, and I want to be with Rick, though I'm not infatuated with other men at all, I guess."

My mom remained silent, apparently letting it all sink in. "So, Uhm, is this what you really want?" she asked, but before I could answer, she quickly added "I don't mean it like I'm ashamed, or anything, because in fact I'm proud of any decision or choices you make. I'm only asking if you do want to continue seeing Rick, and if you want to be known as- err... 'Sierra'?"

I guess I felt a lot better having opened up to my mom, because I answered almost without hesitation. "Yes-err, I mean I want to see Rick, and I want to keep dressing up. I've never had so much fun before, and I'm not sure I want to give up so soon." I said, grinning enthusiastically at her. "Of course, I'll always be Anzel to you, mom. Don't worry, you don't have to start calling me Sierra any time soon." I chuckled, as she chuckled too. I suddenly thought about something, though I hesitated to ask my about it for a moment. I took a slow, deep breath before I asked. "So, err... when did you realize I was... 'dressing up'?"

She giggled to herself, rolling her forehead into the tips of her slender fingers. "Oh, when Rick called twice asking for 'Sierra'. It also didn't help that you came home one night with your make-up still on. And oh yes, I kept quiet about it, and pretended I didn't see anything." She nodded curtly to me, before taking a sip of her coffee. She set the mug down, and stood still for a moment, before rolling her eyes. "... And I've also been eavesdropping whenever he gave you a call."

I gulped sheepishly. So she had known pretty much since the beginning. I guess moms ARE intuitive with their kids. "I'm sorry about lying, mom. I guess you knew everying..."

"Almost everything. I didn't know why, or how."

"Yeah, well... I guess I just wasn't ready to tell you." I said softly.

My mom nodded encouragingly, as she took a quick bite out of her cold pancakes. "Understandable." she stated, as I looked back at my plate. No sooner had I spooned a mouthful of my cold meal, when she asked me one more question. "So, when do I get to meet Rick?"

I coughed through a mouthful of food, forcing it down my throat with a quick swig of water. "M-mom, we're still kind of 'to ourselves'. I mean, it's nothing serious anyways." I said rather embarrassedly. Amazing enough, I had just realized I felt more worried about her asking about my relationship, than the fact that I was technically in a gay relationship.

"Oh, come on, Anzel. Why don't you invite him over tonight for dinner?" She urged, as she stood up, picking the plates of the table, and heading towards the sink. "I'm sure he would oblige to enjoying your own mother's superb cooking." She said, as she began to wash the plates. I stood silent, as water splashed across the grimy dishes, thinking it over.

"Maybe. You swear you won't tell him anything embarrassing, or incriminating?" I asked her.

She stopped scrubbing the dishes to turn around and give me a mock offended expression. "Anzel, I'm your mother! Why would I want to embarrass what could be my future-son-in-law?" I blushed, and ducked under the table to hide myself.

I called Rick after I finished cleaning the table, and sure enough he was delighted to meet my mom, and have dinner with me. I called Jazz after that, so I could head over to her place, and pick up my clothes. She of coursed asked me why, and after explaining the events of this morning, wouldn't stop harassing me with prying questions. I tried to cut her off, and explained that I would be there to grab everything, and hung up before she could ask me another question. In the intervening time after I picked up my things from Jasmine's house(Not to mention answering a few of her questions once I got to her house), I spent the early afternoon discussing my new lifestyle with my mom, and just trying to fill her in. It actually worked out well, since she had always dreamed about raising a daughter(not that she was dissappointed that I was a boy, in fact she was excited that she had the challenge of raising me as both a teenage son, and "daughter"). She gave me some encouraging, and useful advice, as we talked, and soon enough I was actually pleased with today, happy that I was able to come clean so easily to my mom.

Almost an hour before Rick was supposed to come over, I told my mom I was going to get ready(I told her I hadn't told him yet, but I was planning on it.). I just wore tight jeans, and a brightly colored t-shirt, and only putting on the bare necessity of make-up to girlify my appearance. I stepped back into the kitchen, to get a thumbs-up approval from my mom, who started to tear in the eyes a little, mumbling something about having such a "beautiful daughter". I got a call from Rick shortly after my mom resumed her work on dinner. He told me he was on his way, as well as providing me with some interesting news. He said that later tonight, they were going to hold a spectacular end of summer fireworks bonanza. I was so excited about the news of spending the evening with Rick under a fire-work filled starry sky that I forgot to tell my mom about it.

Rick arrived a short while later, dressed also in jeans and a loose t-shirt. My mom was absolutely pleased to meet him, and held him in a tight one-armed hug that left him bashful around her. We all sat down at the table and enjoyed ourselves. My mom pulled out all the stops and made an amazing dinner for the three of us; Grilled chicken and mashed potatoes, served with white rice. The evening was actually quite enjoyable, and just like earlier this morning, I regretted feeling like this was a bad idea. True to her word, my mom refrained from revealing anything embarrassing about me, and spent most of dinner asking about Rick. It was almost 9 o'clock, before Rick reminded me that the fireworks were going to start soon, and that we needed to start making our way to find a good spot. We bid my mom good night, as Rick complimented my mother on her excellent cooking, which earned him another one-armed death-grip.

"Phew... that hurt a little..." Rick muttered, as he rubbed his sore arm, once we were turning down the corner of the street. "Your mom's an excellent chef. she should really consider a job in the culinary arts." He suggested, as he wrapped his non-smarting arm around my shoulders as we walked.

"I've tried to convince her, but she only cooks really good when she's happy, or excited. Not that her cooking is horrible, because it's actually good. I dunno, tonight was just one of those good nights for her." I explained, in my feminine voice, resting my head against the crevice his armpit made.

"Oh well..." Rick sighed, "Maybe she'll change her mind eventually. By the way, I found this awesome spot by skinny-creek that's got a good view of the fireworks field." He mentioned, smiling in my direction.

I looked at him, eyebrow raised. Skinny-creek wasn't really a creek but an aptly-named undersized river, which turned out to be a popular skinny-dipping spot due to its secluded location, and enough foliage cover for a good amount of privacy. I wasn't sure if he picked this spot as truthfully as he meant, though I didn't say anything. I followed him, as he lead us towards the edge of the suburbs, where the scenery changed from nice housing, to a field of flowers, overgrown grass, and patches of forest that lead towards the creek. So glad that I was wearing jeans and shoes, we trekked through the thick grass, and weaved our way through the trees, until we could hear the faint trickle of running water. It wasn't long aftwerwards that we stumbled upon a clearing that sat next to the creek. We sat down near the waters edge, and took our socks and shoes off, dipping our feet into the water.

"So, Your mom's kind of nice." Rick began, as I flicked my toes through the water.

"Mhmm. She just asked me about you for the first time today. I was kind of scared when she brought your name up, 'cuz I didn't quite want to tell her I was seeing a boy."

Rick chuckled as he leaned close to me. "Heh, did she freak out, or anything?"

"Nope," I answered, shaking my head, "She was all excited, and pretty much demanded to meet you. I swear she almost scolded me for holding out on her like that."

"Well, that's cool. I've heard some of my friends say that their girls' mom flipped when she found out they were going steady. N-Not that I'm saying we are. Unless! You wanna be-" Rick stammered nervously, as I let out a sharp giggle, but in truth only trying to cover my own nerves.

I forced myself to calm down, before I spoke again. "Rick, you're one of the silliest, nicest, and cute guys I've ever met, and that's saying something." I stated truthfully. "I'm sure that after the third time you've invited me somewhere is enough to call us boyfriend/Girlfriend." I said, quickly towards the end, still feeling somewhat funny about reffering to myself as a girl.

He smiled, and leaned back a little, his paw sliding along the grassy floor towards me. "Yeah, I guess we are pretty much boyfriend/girlfriend." He smiled, and looked up at the horizon a little beyond the trees across the creek. "Oh, hey! the fireworks're starting!" He said, lifting his other arm and pointed to the sky.

My attention snapped skyward, as several bright, blue-and-red flashes filled the sky, accompanied by minor booms a split second later. I smiled, and gazed dazzedly as several went off in quick unision, giving the feeling of marvelous choreography going on somewhere in space. I felt someone slide around the small of my back, around my hips. I glanced quickly, not wanting to miss a second of the fireworks, and saw Rick had craddled myself against him. I blushed momentarily, as I resumed viewing the overhead show, tilting my head against his open shoulder.

"So," Rick began, as she show entered a brief lull in the amount of brightly-colored blasts in the sky, "Out of curiosity, am I your first boyfriend?"

I paused to think for a moment. True he was my first boyfriend, since this summer had been the only summer sofar where I felt I had an expressed interest in another boy. But now that I thought about it, I hadn't had any luck with any girls either, so in truth he was my first relationship period. "Yeah, you're my first, why?"

"I was just curious, wondered if you had any kind of experience." He responded, as I felt him shift his legs, brushing gently against mine. "Yeah, you're my first girlfriend, too."

"Aww..." I cooed playfully, as I placed my free hand against his stripe-furred chest, tracing minute circles on his chest. "Isn't that adorable? First-time couple!" I felt him shift some more against my touch.

"M-mhmm..." He muttered nervously, as I watched him blush under his fur. He glanced at me quietly, before gazing off somewhat blankly into the distance. I kept staring into his eyes, watching the fireworks reflected glossily against them. Smiling, I turn back to face the fireworks, though I decide to use Rick as a pillow a little more, sliding my down along his side, aiming for his lap- Until he jerks away a little, gasping softly. I felt my cheek a little, knowing that I felt something poke it.

"... What was that?" I ask, blinking repeatedly.

He fumbled away, leaning forward sharply, before answering. "It's uhh- nothing!" He shifted his arms slightly, resting them across his thighs. I raised an eyebrow questioningly at him, about to ask him what was really up, before it dawned on me.

"Are you- do you have a- ?" I began, rubbing my cheek with one hand, and pointing at his crotch with my other. Through his arms, I could see something of a lump in the crotch of his pants. He glanced sidelong at me, his hands still on his thighs, before nodding his head slowly, a definite blush on his face.

"Ooh, can I see?" I blurted out almost instantly after he nodded.

"wha-?" he asked confusedly, leaning back slightly as I could see the lump in his pants give a quick pulse. I smiled, laughing softly in response, which caused him to blush even more.

"Aww, it's okay Rick, I just wanna see it." I repeated. I wasn't exactly 100% ready to stare at someone elses penis just yet, but since it was Rick, and he happened to have a hardon, curiosity kind of took over. "I mean, if you're okay with me seeing it." I added, seeing his flustered face.

"Err, I guess..." Rick muttered, as he calmed slightly, giving me a quick smile as he sat up some more, giving me a clear view of the tent in his jeans. He began to undo his belt buckle a little nervously at first, fumbling with the clasp for a few seconds. He mastered his nerves quickly, however, as he soon had the belt unbuckled, and began to unzip his pants, before pulling both outer and undergarments down below his knees.

I gasped as I took in the entirety of his penis. I knew that not every penis was the same, and I heard that other races could have crazy looking penises, but me having never seen another penis before, I was both shocked and awed. Ricks' boyhood was glistening a fleshy pink and erect, with several rows of fleshy barbs all around his penis. His shaft began rather thick, shrinking in diameter slowly along the rest of his shaft, before tapering out. I stared in amazement for a few good moments, taking in the sight of his penis. I was so infatuated with it, I almost didn't hear him ask me what I thought about it.

"So Sierra, wh-what do you think?" He asked, his penis giving another shudder, the fireworks reflected briefly off the glistening barbs.

"I-it's bigger than m- Than I thought!" I managed to say, almost blurting out that I had a penis. Truth be told, Rick did seem to have a much longer, and thicker penis than I did, which kind of made me jealous, but it was still a magnificent sight. "It looks kinda prickly." I said sarcastically, as I leaned closer. "Do they hurt?" I asked, pointing towards the barbs.

"No," Rick said, as he ran a finger along the top of his barbed penis, pulling the barbs with the tip of his fingers, as they folded rather spongily. "They're actually really soft, and squishy."

"Can I feel?" I asked, reaching a clawed hand towards his length. I waited for him to nod in approval, before clenching my fist around it. It felt totally foreign in my hand. I could feel a gentle heat emanate from his penis. Like he had mentioned earlier, it felt squishy, and despite its shiny appearance, it wasn't slimy or anything. I played a tip of my finger along a few of the barbs which deformed to my touch. Ricks' penis suddenly pulsated in my grip, as I heard him groan softly. I looked up at him, and smiled encouragingly. "Does it feel nice having me touch your penis?"

Rick murred softly, as he nodded. I gripped his penis a little tighter, and was awarded with another soft moan, as Rick leaned a little further back. I chuckled softly to myself, as I looked back and forth between his shaft and his face. I began to stroke his meat gently, feeling it expand and contract in my hand for just a brief moment as it throbbed. As I neared the base of his shaft, I felt the bottom of my hand come into contact with his fur, and as I looked down to examine his furry sheathe, I came across his furred balls. Without even asking I slipped my hand down between his legs, and cupped both balls. Rick shivered in delight, as I felt his balls. I tried to compare them to what I remembered my balls felt like. His were definitely bigger, but then again it could have been all the fuzz of his fur that made them seem large. Rick gave a soft purr as I gripped his balls gently.

"Heheh, does Rick enjoy having his privates played with?" I asked sarcastically. He nodded with another soft purr.

"Mhh, yeah-" he tried to say, before being cut off by a moan, as I gave his balls another quick squeeze. He leaned back farther, propping himself on his elbows. I stood silent for a while, as my hand traveled up and down his crotch playing with both shaft and balls, simply watching his expressions. After a while, Rick closed his eyes, as I continued to tease and play. I smiled, and almost gasped as I felt something slimy oozing down my fingers. I looked back at his penis, stopping mid-stroke, and realized he was beginning to pre, as clear liquid oozed from the tip of his barbed penis. I released his penis, bringing my hand close to my face as I spread my fingers apart and watched his pre stretch web-like between them.

From out of nowhere this sudden thought possessed me, as I closed my eyes and slipped my pre-cum-filled fingers into my mouth, and sucked on them. His pre tasted rather sweet, and candy-like. I heard Rick gasp, as I opened one of my eyes and looked towards him. I guess he had been watching me once I let go of his penis. I slipped my fingers out of my mouth, and smiled at him, as I licked my lips. His pre had tasted actually delicious, and for some unknown reason, I wanted more. For a moment we only stared at each other, a look of shock on his face. I made the first move, as I dove gracefully between both of his legs, my lips hovering mere inches from his pre-stained penis. I breathed along the tip of his penis, feeling that only nerves had stopped me from engulfing his shaft. I had to think about it for a moment. This would be my first major gay experience, so was this what I wanted? Of course my mind was saying "Hell Yes!", but I was waiting for something, anything to happen. I saw Rick through the edge of my vision staring at me with a look of pleading as he understood why I was hovering above his crotch. I came to a silent agreement then, that I should go along with it, because it was what both of us wanted, and I knew deep down inside that this would further our relationship.

I stuck the tip of my tongue out between my lips, and flicked it across the tip of his penis, scooping a little precum along the way. Rick groaned softly, as he watched me slip my tongue back into my mouth, and savor the taste of his pre. Once again, I had this sensational craving for even more. If I had any notion of wanting to stop, it was now gone completely. I placed my hand against his crotch, wrapping my thumb and index finger around the very base of his crotch, as I opened my jaws, and dragged my tongue up and down his length, his barbs tickling the tip of my tongue. The sounds Rick began to make had an even further effect of turning me on, so much that I almost wanted to stop exploring and getting used to his penis and just ravage him. Keeping my inhibitions magically in check, I began to stroke his meat, trying to squeeze it roughly where I knew my "pleasure" spots were located on my penis, as I parted my mouth slowly, and inserted the tip of his penis into my maw. Rick gasped, as I slid his length deeper into my mouth, feeling his bards scrape gently along the insides of my mouth. I kept slurping his length further into the back of my mouth, until I suddenly felt my gag reflex kick in. I still hadn't fit his entire shaft into my mouth, which was somewhat dissappointing, but I knew in time I'd be able to handle such a feat.

Now that I had most of his penis in my mouth, I did what I thought was a good idea, and nibbled along his shaft gently. I guess his penis was sensitive, because he yipped and jerked briefly. I hesitated, as I felt his tip poke the roof of my mouth. I tried to think about what I could do. I felt a little awkward, wanting to give him a good blowjob, but unsure of how to do it. Well, I remember watching in porn the woman would bob her head up and down along the guys' length. I did the same, as I pull myself off his penis slowly, until I reached his tip, before pushing downward, letting it slide back into place. Almost immediately Rick pressed both paws against the side of my head, just under my horns. He was guiding me slightly, as I bobbed my head up and down. For some reason I had this urge to suck, so I followed my instinct, and sucked a little once I raised my head up and reached the tip once again. I had never heard a guy make such a high pitched squeal like that before. Rick thrusted into my mouth so sharply I almost gagged, but ended up giggling around his dick, which made his length throb hard. So sucking does help, I thought, as I slurped along his length. His calmer moans after that told me he was very sensitive, especially around the tip.

I continued to piston up and down as much of his length as I could, occasionally sucking midway down his shaft to add a little sensation to his penis. I noticed at this point that he had kicked his pants off fully, and I could see him curl his toes every so often. I felt his paws guiding me every time I came down, urging me to go further down, to take all of his length. I tried as much as I could to let it go further into my maw, despite my gag reflex, which didn't feel like I had fit more than before. In an effort to "calm" Rick, I stroked what I could of his shaft that couldn't fit into my maw. Rick soon began to buck underneath me. I heard him moan my name, as he began to grip my hair. I began to bob my head faster and faster along his length.

The fireworks display a horizon away began to pick up now, preparing to enter the finale. We both entered a flurry of passion, as Rick humped my mouth repeatedly, moaning so fiercely I could hear him over the almost deafening fireworks behind me. I was pistoning so quickly I felt almost machinelike. Rick began to mewl, as I felt more and more of his pre shoot into the back of my mouth, down my throat as it egged me on. Almost as if on cue, Rick sat bolt upright with a roar, gripping my head so tightly it hurt, but I didn't care. His dick began to throb wildly in my maw, as only moments later, I felt something thick and warm coat the back of my throat. It tasted sweet, yet salty, as I pulled off of Rick, just as more squirted out, landing on the floor harmlessly. I coughed a little, after having so much of his seed in my mouth, feeling some of it dribble down my chin. I wiped my chin with the back of my hand, and wondered promptly if I should spit, or swallow. Figuring it'd make an interesting story to tell Jazz, I decided to "man" up and swallow his load. After a bit of effort(I didn't know he had that much in him!), I was able to swallow most of it, only having to spit out a little I was beginning to gag on. Smiling softly, and licking my lips clean, I turned my attention to Rick.

Rick lay panting heavily on the floor spread out like an eagle. Hi semi-hard length was quickly shrinking back into his pouch, as a little more of his cum drooled out of the tip. I sat there for a moment, watching it shrink, before I realized that I, too, had a penis(Which felt rock-hard, and most likely tenting against my tight femme-jeans). Instinctively, I curled forward a little, feeling my jeans tighten around my hardon(which was thankfully pointing downwards into the pantleg). "So... How'd I do?" I managed to ask him, as I crawled towards him, my head drifting a little above his.

After several pants, Rick finally managed to answer me. "A-Awesome..." He managed, his eyelids drooping dangerously low.

"Aww... Don't tell me you're gonna pass out on me?" I said, as Rick stifled a yawn.

"Nah, just worn out..." He muttered, as he pulled his jeans towards himself, and stuck them under his head like a pillow.

"Heh, I bet..." I said, watching him for a moment, before leaning in close, and kissing him. He kissed me back, and within seconds, we were making out. His tongue began to press against mine, as I place a hand against the side of his face. Rick did the same, placing both paws against my cheekbones, drawing me closer into his kiss. After a moment, however, I think he came across a little of his left-over cum in my mouth, because his tongue wouldn't stray too far in my mouth anymore. I took the initiative, and dove my tongue into his mouth. We spent the next minute or so making out (which totally wasn't helping my own hardon) as the fireworks reached it's finale, before leaving us by the creek in almost total darkness, save for the pinpricks of light from the starry sky.
http://ethala.proboards80.com/index.cgi
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

new summoner rp called Sei'La Tlly located in mixed rp. feel free to join.

[Image: Furries-1.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
The Cross Deception (Cross-dressing) - by Altima - 02-10-2011, 01:36 PM
RE: The Cross Deception (Cross-dressing) - by Altima - 04-11-2011, 07:49 AM