Join our server on Discord

The Honeymoon (private for Clonewarrior)
Casey started to grumble as he worked, "Dam it dad why do you have to beat me when I do something I enjoy." He wished he could be the one cooking the dinner. He also wished things could be different a woman worked within the house, while the man did worked outside.woman cooked while a man did chores continued to work for an hour outside. Or when they got back to his families estate they would have servants for house and grounds keeping. Soon the part feline felt like he had enough fire wood for the next couple of days.

After a moment he walked over to the water facet. He turned it on and filled a small bucket with water. He poured some on top of his head making his blond hair glisten in the setting sunlight. Then poured some over his front making his body shine as he cooled himself off. What he didn't know was he was putting on a nice show for his wife.

Soon he was cooled off enough were he could finish with the logs as he took a bundle to the other side of the house were there was a fire pit for a Japanese style tub called an ofuro. When he was done with that task and went on inside. As he opened the front door caught the scent of chicken and vegetable cooking. He purred softly as he peaked into the kitchen as he caught another scent, he wasn't quite sure what what it was; but one thing he knew for sure was that he had smelled it before. After a second he got the few bins beside the fire places and took them outside to fill up. Then went back in with each one as he put them back.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Honeymoon (private for Clonewarrior) - by Casey the furry one - 02-06-2011, 08:28 AM