Join our server on Discord

Casey's little slave (incest cub)(private for Darkchibimon)
The young fox murred when he heard his sister's response. He was delighted that she really wanted to be his slave and to top it off she even had a few dreams were she was submitting to him. "Okay then my lovely slave Ruby," he said as he kissed her on the lips softly. When her other strap fell over he pulled her nightie down revealing her breasts. "We aren't going to play around with kinky stuff today; but do realize that there is one safety word you got to remember when we do play, and it is red. In some scenes or acts I may have us do say no, stop, don't and so forth will just egg me on. Saying red will let me know you can handle what we are doing and you need me to stop. Also if I feel the need to say say it means I feel like I am pushing past your limits from what I can till or I feel like I'm hurting you in a way I shouldn't," he stated as he cupped her breasts in his paws. "Their beautiful so soft and perky," he stated as his stomach growled loudly. He sighed knowing they were going to have to eat soon. "Before I go make breakfast, I want you know on other major rule communication is key I will always talk to you when try something new with you to see if you up to it or not," he stated letting her know even he may be in charge she actually had more power over since he loved and cherished her.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Casey's little slave (incest cub)(private for Darkchibimon) - by Casey the furry one - 02-01-2011, 04:14 AM