Join our server on Discord

Marrying the Enemy take two (private for shadowknight)
Casey didn't have a chance to say a word before Lupe had butted in and offered his wife her room since she wanted to say with him. The wolf knew that about how they lived. When Katt had left, the young man growled softly as he stood up fully stretching his neck all the way. He now stood at six and half feet. Then roared loudly in annoyance a jet of flame lighting up the night. From Lupe's room the flame could be seen easily. After he calmed down some as he looked at his family member. "Lube you are family and we need this relationship to work out on some level so that hunters can see us as fairly normal people. Second and more importantly you do not get between newlyweds it is just rude," he growled at her. He sighed after a moment he realize what he needed to do. "I have never wanted you in that way," he said courtly even though it was a complete lie. The intimate link the shared, would let her know, it is the same one that him and Katt started to form earlier that day, as well as his slightly watery eyes.

Then turned away and hunched back down as he went inside. He felt terrible about what he just did as tear rolled down his cheek. He walked up to the stairs and went to Lupe's room and entered He walked over to Katt as she said and I quote "I'M GONNA KILL HER!". He just wrapped his arms around her and closes his eyes. "No... need...," he said as he broke down as he nuzzled his wife's cheek as he cried again, "to go that far... I.I.I just broke her heart," he cried what he didn't tell her he did the same with his and just needed someone to comfort him. "j.j.just let me hold you," he said as he continue to weep.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marrying the Enemy take two (private for shadowknight) - by Casey the furry one - 01-23-2011, 03:09 PM