Join our server on Discord

Poll: How good of a writer do you think DragonMasterX is?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Needs a lot more improvement.
5.00%
1 5.00%
Good, but nothing too impressive.
10.00%
2 10.00%
Great writer! Keep 'em coming!
45.00%
9 45.00%
I'm your numbah 1 fan! SIGN MY FEMALE CHARACTER'S BOOBIES.
25.00%
5 25.00%
GIVE HIM THE AUTHOR OF THE DECADE'S AWARD!! EEEEEEEEEE.
15.00%
3 15.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

The end of the year is nearing and I've something that needs closure...
Quote:I'll admit I haven't read all your stories, too easily distracted by way too many things lol. But of the ones I have read they've all be great, A+ on your work from me.

Mindy: *Lifts up her shirt* SIGN THEM PLEASE!

*Signs Mindy's chest* Mrr. <3

Quote:Choice C. Keep up the great work. Here's hoping for more Xros Wars stuff for him come 2011.

Long as I keep taking on requests and I'm not insanely busy as I'll start to be tomorrow, 2011 will have lots of stories of varying types and as long as people want 'em, Xros Wars will be there!

Quote:You're one of my absolute favorite digi-writers, no joke. I picked pretty much the best option available because I 'am' a huge fan of yours and wish to see more of your work soon. :D

<3 Thanks!

Quote:Okay, I picked choice C. I really liked The Ritual series you had started, but when you turned off of that to begin requests it seemed like there was a temporary dip in quality. However, you've been getting really good about writing stories on a regular basis and keeping grammar errors to a minimum. So overall, I'd say you've improved this year.

I call bias! You're sad there hasn't been female ninja dragon boobs that kick ass and throw shurikens. >3

-------------

Keep 'em coming! C's dominating.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: The end of the year is nearing and I've something that needs closure... - by DragonMasterX - 12-27-2010, 03:13 AM