Join our server on Discord

Jeannette and Foundling's Steamy Lesbo Night (yuri + hot!)
(We interrrupt the lemon to bring this small announcement) URK! Stop and rewind! Sorry, but please, no more talk about Foundling getting a boob job (or Tab, for that matter):x ! They're my characters, and I don't want to see them altered like that. Sorry.

We now return to the program, already in progress...

*Tab and Jeannine rub their pussies together, grinding hard against one another. They gasp and scream, and start rubbing their breasts together. Tab leans in and kisses all over Jeannine's neck and shoulder, while Jeannine takes one of Tab's hands and sucks on each of her fingers. After several minutes, they both reach that point of no return, and Jeannine screams with orgasm, while Tab, suddenly feeling her orgasm hit, bites down on Jeannine's shoulder.*

Jeannine: OH GOD, I'M CUMMMMIIIIINNNNNNG!

Tab: MMPH!!

*They collapse, and Kodachilina crawls over to them, as Devina has since started fucking Anita. Kodachilina gathers up Jeannine in her arms and kisses the small bite wound on her shoulder.*

Kodachilina: *Teasingly* Oh, did she hurt your poor little shoulder, baby?

*They kiss, and then Kodachilina performs a very unorthodox version of first aid on Jeannine, and Tab feels very jealous, and decides to come back later. She crawls over to where Foundling and Jeannette are sitting, and sets herself down next to Foundling, who then grabs her up.*

Foundling: Hey there, you. *Kisses Tab on the cheek* We were just talking about you.

Tab: Anything good?

Foundling: *Evil grin* Nope! Now c'mere! *She forces Tab to lie, stomach down, over her knees, and then summons her trunk, extracts a pair of scissors, and cuts a hole in the bottom of Tab's stockings, so that there is now a hole right above her ass. She sends one of her fingers through the hole and, flashing Jeannette a "watch this" look, plunges her finger into Tab's exposed anus, fetching a dear little yelp from the girl.*

Foundling: *Toys around with Tab's ass, and bends down to kiss her back* Do you like that, my little cutie?

Tab: *Languid* Yyyyeeeesssss...

Foundling: *Withdraws her finger* Well, if you're a really good girl tonight, you'll get plenty more.

Tab: Oh...

Jeannette: *Pulls Tab off of Foundling, and draws her in for a kiss* Foundling says I can do whatever I want to you. Is that true? Will you let me use you however I want?

Tab: Uh huh...

Foundling: *reaches into her trunk and pulls out various sexual implements* I've got anything you could possibly want, Princess. I'll let you decide what we do to Tab first...

Here's some suggestions:
1) Just good old rough, three-way, yuri sex
2) You push the two girls to the ground, and spank them both for being such perverts
3) You take Tab in her cute little bum with a strapon, and she eats Foundling's pussy (or some variation thereof)
4) Watersports (good, messy fun)
5) Other (All sorts of wacky fun are possible)

So, which shall we do first, Princess?

Messages In This Thread
Steamy Lesbo Night - by Gnostic Metatron Prime - 02-02-2003, 12:26 PM
*drool!* - by Princess Norika - 02-03-2003, 12:52 AM
YEE-HAAWW! - by Gnostic Metatron Prime - 02-03-2003, 12:07 PM
[No subject] - by Gnostic Metatron Prime - 02-04-2003, 02:03 PM
Brief Pause - by Gnostic Metatron Prime - 02-05-2003, 03:21 PM
[No subject] - by Gnostic Metatron Prime - 02-06-2003, 04:09 PM
Okay...*licks lips lustily* - by Princess Norika - 02-06-2003, 10:48 PM
[No subject] - by Gnostic Metatron Prime - 02-07-2003, 02:32 PM
Shall we fuck, Devina? - by Princess Norika - 02-08-2003, 10:24 PM
Devina precums... - by Princess Norika - 02-09-2003, 10:12 PM