R

A

L

E

R

T

!

!

Digimon Rumble Arena, I enjoyed the Game Play, though I didn't like the fact you don't really have a good storyline; neither a story mode.

Digimon World 1, I HECK enjoyed this game, the whole story was one of the coolest I've ever had a chance to read while the game progressed, the way of training and taming the digimon was incredible, I teared when I lost my first Ultimate, really. And the last boss, Machinedramon had an awesome theme!

Digimon World 2, Uhh... I literally hated how everything was too expensive to modify your Digi-Bettle and to prepare yourself for the missions. The battles took too long, even the easier ones. I was playing for 17 hours between four days and only then I had my first Mega (Venom-Myotismon) and two other Ultimates (MagnaAngemon and MetalGreymon). Crimson was a very good villain, as well as Chaos Lord. Overlord Gaia didn't have anything behind him... he was just a robot. I think NeoCrimson would have been a better last boss. Cool MUSIC!

Digimon World 3, I LOVE DNA DIGIVOLUTION! But seriously I loved how this RPG went, you didn't have to kill yourself becoming addict to reach high levels with your party! The Card Game feature was great and this game had lots to offer, including all the partners you could have. A bit unoriginal that basically all the digimon could in the end become Imperialdramon Paladin Mode. Galacticmon was a cool boss, but you can't continue the game after you beat him, that's not fun really.

Digimon Digital Card Battle, wooo... not bad, what I liked most of this was the Intro, it's sooooo cool, though the fights were amazing when you put to fight your digimon! Go Flamedramon's Express Claw! I like the fact the guys from 02 are there as well as Ken, and letting all the digimon have at least 2 digi-eggs to use is great. Analogmon was kind of funny, but too easy to beat even he cheats.

And there, I won't waste my breath with Battle Spirit, though 1 wasn't that bad, but I still didn't like them, or Racing. And Digimon World 4 as I've heard isn't something like 1, 2 or 3 at all... I don't think it's that good. And Rumble Arena 2? Well, send me a Playstation 2, I'll buy it then.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
The Digimon Games - by Xaj - 08-05-2006, 10:51 AM
[No subject] - by Harie Krauzer - 08-05-2006, 12:13 PM
[No subject] - by DragonMasterX - 08-05-2006, 01:27 PM
[No subject] - by Xaj - 08-06-2006, 06:09 AM
[No subject] - by Wisemon - 08-07-2006, 01:42 AM
[No subject] - by DragonMasterX - 08-07-2006, 02:22 AM
[No subject] - by Wisemon - 08-07-2006, 02:29 AM
[No subject] - by DragonMasterX - 08-07-2006, 02:32 AM