Join our server on Discord

Some days, the light can't break through
While Taming the Tamer is coming along well, I have FOUR other stories currently in the works as potential entries for the August contest, and here's a brief peek at some core information, without spoiling anything for our gracious Review Team.

Tenderness

A romantic story, more shoujo ai than yuri, we get a different look at two of the Chosen Children as one explores what another has committed to, and learns the difference between dating men and dating women.

Black Winter Night

Though it would be published and posted late, Round 1 of "Hunter's Goal" may become my contest entry. This Hawkmon / Tailmon expands upon the "ancient" timeline to be presented in "A Haunting Holiday" and "Digimon Two-Five: Ashmon's Revenge". This is an AU in the future of Digimon Two-Five, but relies on the same past as the previous stories. In this future, Ashmon rose to power during the events of Two-Five, and now it's time for the last cell or freedom fighters to make their last stand, as another memory of the past returns with a new love...

Be Careful What You Wish For

Seriously, Johnny, be careful when you wish for something from an author -- it may not be what you were expecting. And be careful whenever you use those two dangerous words, "I Wish". You never know what price the genie who grants it will want in return...

Playing with Matches

Love is never easy when your element is fire, or when the girl you like is already into another guy. Through the wrong words we see the aggressive side of a calm man, and the cool side of a hot one. But will these actions be enough to sway her heart? Because the good Savers het needs to come from somewhere, am I right?

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Wisemon - 07-17-2006, 12:37 AM
[No subject] - by Nate Hunter - 07-17-2006, 03:58 AM
[No subject] - by Wisemon - 07-17-2006, 05:00 AM
[No subject] - by Nate Hunter - 07-17-2006, 05:11 AM
[No subject] - by Nate Hunter - 07-22-2006, 03:37 AM
[No subject] - by Nate Hunter - 07-29-2006, 05:24 PM
[No subject] - by Herr Mullen - 07-29-2006, 06:48 PM
[No subject] - by Nate Hunter - 07-30-2006, 05:00 PM