Join our server on Discord

Davis dies the hard way (EXTREMELY CRUEL lemon)
Oooo... That's good... But I've got a blown up version of a bit in my first lemon series.

*ruffles pages* *ahem* I'll just give you the gist, K?

Oh, Tolnamon is my own creation. Kinda like a troll.

Renamon dropped a boulder onto Tolnamon's head, listening to the sick crack as it's skull took the beating and it fell to the ground; blood dribbling from it's ears slightly.

She appeared out of the tree with a laugh "Time to repay my debt!" She grabbed several long wood stakes and, taking a rock, hammered them through the defenceless monster's limbs.

It awoke with a headache "Where am I?" Tolnamon's eyes widened when it saw the fox sitting on it's chest with her legs crossed. It tried to move but grunted in pain as the stakes prevented the movement. "YOU! I HAVE YOU NOW!" It shrieked at her insanely. Renamon opened her eyes "Pity." She spoke loudly. "Wh-what?" Tolnamon stuttered at her, not fully comprehending.

Tolnamon gave a massive heave and the stakes gave way, freeing it's arms. "GOTCHA!" It yelled in triumph as it tried to grab her but the rookie Digimon phased out, reappearing behind it's head to give a powerful punch. It's head bounced forward and back as it screamed in rage. "Come and get me." Renamon said tauntingly with a kick to it's face.

Tolnamon screamed at her madly "DIE!" It lunged at Renamon, the stakes in it's leg snapped. She dodged it easily and counter attacked with a right hook. "Argh... YOU'RE DONE FOR! DARK FIRE!" It hurled dark fireballs at Renamon. She dodged them and caught the last one, spinning around to hurl it back. The fireball hit home, Tolnamon got blasted back into a tree. "DAMN YOU BITCH!" It threw itself into another assault. Renamon sidestepped and swung her clawed paw at it's stomach, slicing it open. Tolnamon blubbered quietly as it's intestines bubbled out, trying to gather them back together. Renamon threw a strong kick to it's face, it fell onto it's back with a thud. She clumbed onto it and began slashing at it's chest. Passing through it's fleash as if it wasn't there, pausing only to reaching in and tear out it's heart. "Scum!" She ate the heart in her paws in front of the Tolnamon's face, it gurgled on it's own blood and died in an instant.

Well? Is it good?

Messages In This Thread
I did better... - by Master Grim - 07-13-2006, 05:40 PM
[No subject] - by MISTER BIG T - 07-14-2006, 07:43 AM
[No subject] - by mentalguy - 07-14-2006, 12:07 PM
[No subject] - by The Infamous Boss Reo - 07-14-2006, 02:49 PM
[No subject] - by MISTER BIG T - 07-14-2006, 08:55 PM
[No subject] - by fred_18 - 07-15-2006, 07:18 AM
[No subject] - by MISTER BIG T - 07-15-2006, 07:28 AM
[No subject] - by fred_18 - 07-15-2006, 07:42 AM
[No subject] - by MISTER BIG T - 07-15-2006, 06:47 PM
[No subject] - by fred_18 - 07-15-2006, 07:09 PM