Join our server on Discord

Poll: What do you think of the format?...
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Keep it the way it is.... I liked this way.
16.67%
1 16.67%
Change it to a narrative...it will sound better.
66.67%
4 66.67%
It doesn't matter to me....
16.67%
1 16.67%
I really dont know....sorry.
0%
0 0%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Lonelygabu's first chapter of "Gabumon's Wish...."
Mind you Cirieus, this my first attempt and first lemon, jeez that was a bit unerving, I knew my flaws and I said it in the beginning. For those of you who don't know me, my labtop only carries Wordpad which unfortunatley has no spell check function. All I wanted to do is after a lot people had given good reviews about it to me personally, I wanted to get this out and viewed by those who read it, and to get over my fear of posting something that can be shot down so easily.....

This is the exact reason that I was afraid to post this here, to get shot down....Thank you for all the critisicms but nothing on content, nothing on poetic language, nothing said about conceptualization of the plot, and you know what, you also said that you didn't know the characters, isn't this a story?....Aren't I the author? I have some ability to create something from nothing even if it bending certain things to where you percieve them as being diffferent..

Wow sorry, you talked about it highly for under 30 seconds maybe ten....Thanks alot..Also if I was to portray the characters that would require me remembering it from watching the episodes and unfortunatley you do not know of my past and I forgot every episode save one....Next time you critique someones work make sure you balance it out more. You write like you have written some of the greatest books in human kind.. If you have ever been published let me read that book if you dont mind....hmmmm? I said to be honest not brutal....and about the whole "formatting thing" its difficult when you have Wordpad and you saying something about resolution, I spent 6 hours tring to fix it, thank you Senjuro for helping me out.....No help from you....

Don't get me wrong but everyone is entitled to their opinion, but this is my first lemon so if you can please be a bit kind....and the whole bracket things, have you ever seen a script before, I thought it would be kind of cool not do the same format, this is a bit different, you feel the characters emoting to the audience as if they were on the stage....Well, I could change it but many people enjoy it in this format, so I am conflicted. I could create a narrative but right now I am am in contemplation...and I need others to come up.....

I hope I brought no offense to you Cireus but I defend what I do with all my heart, this was just rough not final. So thank you for caring to read it and spending your valuable time trying to make it better, everything you had said is noted.....

Thank you and I hope to revise it......

Now to mistysilverwolf, thank you and I know you like it, which means a lot to me....

:P thank you and for all those that are reading this maybe you could help out.....and Granted I have a bunch of incorrect spellings and tense issues and issues in general, if you could think of anything, that could assist in my creation, please post it in this thread....^_^thanks!!!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by circeus - 05-02-2006, 07:02 AM
[No subject] - by Misty - 05-02-2006, 12:59 PM
[No subject] - by blueeyedgabulvo0o - 05-02-2006, 04:35 PM
[No subject] - by Herr Mullen - 05-03-2006, 02:01 AM
[No subject] - by circeus - 05-03-2006, 03:09 AM
[No subject] - by rorancrystalwolf - 05-03-2006, 07:40 AM
[No subject] - by Shadowknight - 05-03-2006, 11:56 AM
[No subject] - by senjuro - 05-03-2006, 02:02 PM