Join our server on Discord

Later
Ladies and gentlemen of the forums... if you will.

I posted a topic here in this forums PEACEFULLY trying to say that I was no longer submitting my work to the DaD. I said I had nothing against the DaD, and that I'd still post here because its a good community.

Mr. Echos here comes out of nowhere and tries to make me look like a fool for doing nothing wrong. How is "everyone in the community" upset with me when your the only one to reply?

Anyone who knows me knows that I'm an irritable person, and if you push my buttons, I'll make a fool out of myself which is what your trying to do. Mr. Echos... you've tried to make a fool out of me, which is something I will not stand for.

There is a word for people like you

JACKASS

There's a word for people who can't keep their mouths shut, have to instigate trouble and get the last word in like a two year old. There's a word for people who seem to have nothing better to do with their time than make an incident out of something that does not concern them.

I can respect a man's opinion with great earnest my dear friend, but I respect a man who keeps an opinion which they know will upset the other person to themselves. That's how fights get avoided, and that's how brandwith gets saved.

I said that I was going to the DHZ because the author section was more active, and more willing to read my stories than the DaD. I didn't say my lemons were the greatest, or something that you should make a false idol out of. All I said was that I believed there was a better audience for what I'm trying to do at the DHZ.

You however, took it to another level saying that I was arrogant, cocky, and that I had too high of an opinion of my work, which is nicey-nice for "your lemons suck, don't bother me."

If you don't like my lemons, and if you don't like what I say, then I would suggest that for the benifit of everyone that you not try my patience and keep it to yourself.

And yes, I put up a lot of FE topics- um, five for those of us who can't count and gave some exaggerated number like "ten" or something- because I knew that it was a series that might not rub people the right way. It was something original, and different. Something I thought people might enjoy if they just gave it a chance instead of "hitting the back button" as you so rudely said. I put up polls, and feedback threads. Since the DaD wasn't updating regularly (and I STATED CLEARLY in another topic that it was nobody's fault, and that I understood Togashi isn't our lord god) I tried to work around it by posting one archive topic for my lemons, and a topic each time I released a new lemon for feedback purposes. Your trying to make me look like a criminal spammer is not going to work, and I don't appreciate it.

You've got an attitude for something that does not even concern you. The old me would have just flammed you to death, but the new more tranquil me is just going to give you the opportunity to leave well enough alone, and stop trying to start things.

Go away Thunder, and drop it. Don't reply. Don't quote my entire topics (or "spam" in laymen's terms). Don't get an attitude with me. Don't try and make me look like an idiot, because according to people I've talked to about this ordeal, all it is doing is making YOU look bad, stupid, and without a life.

You don't win this debate.

You will not win against me in a flame war.

You will not spam this topic.

You will not make yourself look like an asshole.

You will hit the back button, as you seem so proud that you can do and go bother someone else.

Now then, now that the unpleasntness has been rectified, as I said, my new work will be found at the DHZ, I'll still visit here, and look out for the FE website coming out very soon to a server near you ;). *SPOILER* The former digi-crew will make an appearence in the next edition of Forever's End.

Thank you,
Kyle

Messages In This Thread
Later - by Notorious - 03-06-2003, 11:39 AM
[No subject] - by Ruhe - 03-06-2003, 12:13 PM
[No subject] - by Hybrid Halogen - 03-06-2003, 12:39 PM
[No subject] - by Thunder - 03-08-2003, 08:18 AM
[No subject] - by Hybrid Halogen - 03-08-2003, 09:32 AM
[No subject] - by Togashi - 03-08-2003, 10:05 PM
I hate to ask a stupid question... - by Renafan - 03-09-2003, 12:54 AM
[No subject] - by Togashi - 03-09-2003, 05:48 AM
[No subject] - by Notorious - 03-10-2003, 12:36 PM