Join our server on Discord

want to know more about the DooM movie
I'm a movie nut in case you haven't already figured that out and I generally see every movie that interests me. I also just started working at a video store where I get 5 free rentals a week. Anyway, I saw the trailer and the movie looks pretty good. I don't particularly like The Rock but I don't just not see a movie because a certain person is in it. The only exception is Ben Stiller, every movie I've seen with him in it, except for There's something about Mary has totally sucked; Keeping the faith, Meet the Parents, Meet the Fockers and of course, Zoolander. I'm also happy it's rated R cause R surpasses PG-13 in almost every way shape and form. I do admit, PG-13 is sometimes better like Titanic wouldn't have been nearly as successful if it were rated R.

Just connect the dots. I only played the original Doom for PC and it was fair. Of course back then, game simple like that; Wolfenstein. Was all we had. I've seen plenty of game to movie movies and liked most of them that many hated. Such examples are; Resident Evil ***1/2, Resident Evil Apocalypse ***1/2, Street Fighter ***, Alone in the Dark *** and others. When it comes out I'll see it no matter what my paper gives it in terms of a rating. Looks like a good sci-fi/horror/action flick. Hopefully even better than Ghosts of Mars ***1/2. The stars by the way are my personal rating if I were a critic.

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Doctor Zephyr - 09-25-2005, 05:34 AM
[No subject] - by DV85 - 09-25-2005, 10:44 AM
[No subject] - by UnknownH - 09-25-2005, 04:00 PM
[No subject] - by fastford_rebel - 09-25-2005, 09:56 PM
[No subject] - by UnknownH - 09-26-2005, 02:49 PM
[No subject] - by Doctor Zephyr - 09-27-2005, 09:39 AM
[No subject] - by UnknownH - 09-27-2005, 03:03 PM