Join our server on Discord

Lonely
UnknownH: Thanks! And yeah, YJ is awesome!!! :D

ENAIC: Thank you so much! Yeah, fast food coworkers... They were nice to me, mostly, and would talk to me a little, but none of them wanted to hang out outside of work or anything like that.

I have actually never heard of that site, I will have to give that a try
The mind can be veeery dark indeed, and sometimes I really need a distraction.

What's bad is since I posted this I realized that it was partially my fault, as, I am just not that active anywhere anymore, and that won't get you any friends. So I rejoined an anime fourm, and found that most people there are actually OLDER than me... :D Even though I haven't made any friends yet and no one has talked to me outside of the intro thread, I already feel a little bit better, that I'm actively trying.

As for Toonami, my problem is I wanna start at the beginning, so, I may try one piece one day, as it seems to be popular, but, I wouldn't want to watch it randomly. The last anime I watched on Toonami was Space Dandy, and before that Kekkashi. (But I had seen that subbed before). I still keep an eye on their scedule though hoping something good will come on.

The anime I have discovered lately is Space Brothers, about two adult brothers, one is an astronaut, and the other gave up his dream to be one, and at about 30 decides to give it a go. It's really interesting, but can be slow at times.

The other one is Silver Spoon, It's about a guy who goes to an agriculture college, just because he thinks it won't be as stressful, and it's really funny sometimes and interesting. It reminded me of another show that I saw years ago, that my old friend had me watch, Moyashimon, about a guy going to an agriculture school that could SEE microbes O_O. It was interesting and funny too.

Messages In This Thread
Lonely - by Takatofan1986 - 08-22-2015, 01:08 AM
RE: Lonely - by UnknownH - 08-22-2015, 01:25 PM
RE: Lonely - by ENAIC - 08-22-2015, 04:02 PM
RE: Lonely - by Takatofan1986 - 08-23-2015, 02:48 AM
RE: Lonely - by UnknownH - 08-23-2015, 02:59 PM
RE: Lonely - by Sophiel - 08-23-2015, 03:26 PM
RE: Lonely - by UnknownH - 08-24-2015, 03:37 PM