Join our server on Discord

Lonely
While I cannot relate from the entire perspective you have, I too was and still am to some degree awkward around other people. It got better the more I interacted with people(in my case beginning with fast food workers when ordering) but from what I read that hasn't really helped with you very much. I'm not sure what I could say to offer you as far as advice goes. But maybe you could find a wider support group within the many diverse subreddit communities available at reddit.com? It may take some searching but I think you would find those who would see you for who you are and accept you as you are, and help you to take steps toward emerging from your social awkwardness and into a more confident mindset.

The mind can be a very dark place when left to its own devices, and outside influences cannot always help one rise out of that - people will be people, and people can be rude, mean, and self-centered in the face of anything they do not appreciate. But to those who react so it is best to look at what is positive and good instead of honing in upon their darkness. You've done nothing wrong by writing your thoughts out like this and asking for friendship. The DaD may simply be a slower response compared to alternative options.

What sort of other anime have you become interested in? I myself favor the lineup of Toonami for shows I do not have to put much, if any effort, into viewing each Saturday night at midnight.

Messages In This Thread
Lonely - by Takatofan1986 - 08-22-2015, 01:08 AM
RE: Lonely - by UnknownH - 08-22-2015, 01:25 PM
RE: Lonely - by ENAIC - 08-22-2015, 04:02 PM
RE: Lonely - by Takatofan1986 - 08-23-2015, 02:48 AM
RE: Lonely - by UnknownH - 08-23-2015, 02:59 PM
RE: Lonely - by Sophiel - 08-23-2015, 03:26 PM
RE: Lonely - by UnknownH - 08-24-2015, 03:37 PM