Join our server on Discord

Beauty's Curse. (For Clone Warrior and DragonMasterX)
Emily screamed in pleasure as her escape through the window was halted by Josh's swollen cock. The sudden jolt of euphoria through her body managed to pull her mind out of the trance Stephen's pheromones had put her into.

Her eyes grew wide as she ascertained the situation. "Wh-what's going on?!"

"Wh-who is fucking meeeee?!!" Emily's cunt was pounded into her harder than before as she asked the question.

She struggled to turn around, but her shoulders were wedged against the the window frame and all she could do was swing her legs in a vain attempt to dislodge herself.

The sudden outburst caught Jessica's attention. Still bouncing against Stephen's crotch vigorously, she turned her head to look at Emily's exposed form.

"St-stop looking at Stephen!!" She began to reach out for Emily. "H-he asked me to cover his c-cock because he's e-embarrassed!!"

Jess's oversized yet incredibly delicate hands grasped Emily's arms, dislodging them from the window and pulling her almost completely out into the air. Only her legs dangled inside the restaurant. She was being hung in midair, with Jess's hands gripping her top half and Josh's hands and cock keeping her grounded indoors.

Now Jess could see Josh pounding inside the cashier from her vantage point. "Y-you already have a p-penis!!"

I have to keep her away from Stephen. I have to keep her occupied!

Jess moved her head close to Emily's and gave her a passionate kiss on the lips, her tongue extending into the older girl's mouth.

Emily struggled to escape from the kiss, but Jess was too strong. With the goddess's saliva introduced into her system, she would give off the same pheremones, making her completely irresistible to Josh and any other coworkers that might stumble upon the pair.
[Image: signature.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Beauty's Curse. (For Clone Warrior and DragonMasterX) - by CloneWarrior - 08-24-2013, 01:03 PM