Join our server on Discord

Beauty's Curse. (For Clone Warrior and DragonMasterX)
OOC: Well, I'm not sure what to do first actually. xp

How about they head for a drive-thru burger place and get the hot 18-year-old working the window involved.

Maybe he sees what the two are doing, strips down and climbs out the window into the car to try and fuck her? xp

IC: Jess was barely paying attention to Stephen's objections as he began to drive. His cock was bobbing up and down almost hypnotically, and she couldn't help but reach out and grab it.

Her hand was barely able to get around half of the circumference, and sticky pre was already dripping down onto her, but she just couldn't convince herself to let go.

She spread her legs wider open and scrunched up her skirt, letting her juices flow all over the car seat.

"M-maybe we should stop for some food first, if you're really hungry..."

As she made the suggestion, she could feel a slight tingling in her chest. It didn't feel like she usually did when she transformed. It was more localized, like just her breasts were being affected.

OOC: And I just realized you said he was driving towards his place. >_> I am so not paying attention.

So, you decide whether he ignores her and heads home or goes for burgers.
[Image: signature.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Beauty's Curse. (For Clone Warrior and DragonMasterX) - by CloneWarrior - 08-21-2013, 01:49 PM