Join our server on Discord

Beauty's Curse. (For Clone Warrior and DragonMasterX)
Stephen's eyes snapped back to reality as he looked down at Jess, now normal and without her insanely buxom curves. "Jess? Where were you...?" but before he could continue his thoughts returned to the actual keyword of the phrase. "Oh right! Uh..." he turned to the other three girls, "Yeah uh, I gotta drive my friend home, I almost forgot I had to help her out!"

But that wasn't going to cut it for Tiffany. Arms folded under her voluminous chest, tits which looked like mosquito bites in front of Jessica's new form's melons, but were definitly bigger than hers right now, Tiffany walked forwards first with a frown of irritation. "Move along now squirt. Stephen was going to drive US to the club."

Abby and Ashley got on each of Tiffany's sides with arrogant smirks as the three blocked the way to the hyperphallic male's car. "We are going to have some fun, and no losers are allowed here, Jessica," Abby added.

Ashley grinned cruelly, "Yeah! Move along now squirt!" she said, clearly unable to think up her own original line.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Beauty's Curse. (For Clone Warrior and DragonMasterX) - by DragonMasterX - 08-19-2013, 10:15 PM