Join our server on Discord

Beauty's Curse. (For Clone Warrior and DragonMasterX)
Stephen hadn't had a different day in comparison to Jessica. The young boy however had been enjoying himself to his fullest; for some reason, ever since he had been changed by having so much sex with Jess, his cock had grown so big it was almost painful to have it constrained in his pant leg, with his huge balls squeezed within his underwear and the actual shaft spilling out 'lest he would lose his boxers.

Over the course of the day Stephen had had to 'visit the bathroom' over a dozen of times just to jerk himself off. His member was humongous in comparison to Kyle's, Stephen would've shamed a horse. Thanks to the raging hormone production increased by the size of his new testicles, the male was unable to think of anything other than the pleasure of his rod and ejaculating the gallons of sperm he now produced. It took all of his willpower to stop himself from simply jumping girls in his way and fucking their brains out in the middle of the hallways. He couldn't even think of checking up on his friend Jessica, who had been acting strange ever since her breasts and ass had become the envy of the world's females. Unaware of what kind of evolution her body was going through, he couldn't even start to reason things out, especially when his eyes followed asses and hips like they were the only thing he ever needed.

His cock was permanently stiff, his hands flew over his bulgy pants at times to disimulate and attempt to flatten the meat to hide it from sight but only managed to make himself moan. It was in the midst of a lustful wake as he was exiting the building that a trio of girls noticed him; or it would've been more accurate to say the girls had their eyes on his pant bulge.

"Look at that guy, he's Stephen isn't he?" one of the school girls said. The redhead to her side giggled.

"Is he limping?"

"No way, look at his right leg, is that his...?"

"Oh god, I thought those were only in mags and dirty videos, heh. I've to have that in me!"

"Tiffany!" the other two giggled at the brunette's comment, but they fared no better at this treat for the eyes. "Hmm, I know," said the dark haired girl, "Let's invite him to the club, and then we can get him drunk and..."

They didn't know Stephen needed no reason to absolutely destroy their pussies.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Beauty's Curse. (For Clone Warrior and DragonMasterX) - by DragonMasterX - 08-18-2013, 10:39 PM