Join our server on Discord

Beauty's Curse. (For Clone Warrior and DragonMasterX)
Jess immediately headed for the girls' bathroom. She knew there wasn't much time left of this period, so she figured she'd just wait in there before heading to her next class.

Luckily, the hallway was completely empty. She still couldn't help but blush as she felt her bare pussy drip a trail of excess juice behind her. She'd have to clean herself up in a stall.

Within a couple of minutes she was sitting on a toilet, the bowl catching her escaping liquids and her skirt around her ankles. It was then she realized her vagina was almost pulsating with arousal.

Jesus! What is wrong with me! I'm completely normal right now and I still feel horny as fuck!

Fun, isn't it...?

Jess froze up as she heard the voice in her head.

...what?! Why can I still hear you?! You're just part of the transformation!

Don't be so rude! I'm a part of you now, honey!

I have just as much claim to this body as you do! This sopping wet cunt of ours doesn't just fuck itself!

No! You already ruin my life enough when I'm out of control! Now I can't even get a moment of peace to collect my thoughts?!

You can have your moment. In fact, you can have the whole rest of the day if you like. I'm not unreasonable.

However, next time I take control, there are going to be a few changes.

This little thing we've got here isn't going to cut it when we take on the big boys...

Fuck off already!!

But the other voice was already gone. Jess breathed a sigh of relief.

It was then that she realized she had been unconsciously fingering herself throughout the mental conversation.

Great... Well, I might as well finish myself if I want to get through the rest of the school day without soaking every chair i sit in.

She realized she wouldn't get to see Stephen again until the end of the school day. She'd have to catch up with him in the parking lot later.

OOC: I figure my post is already long enough without jumping right to the end of the school day.

How about you do a quick summary of Stephen handling his cock throughout the day?

Basically, at the end of the day some of the hot girls will meet him the parking lot and ask him to meet them at a club. (They've noticed his bulge).

Jess will catch up with him after they talk and she'll end up going with him.[/i]
[Image: signature.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Beauty's Curse. (For Clone Warrior and DragonMasterX) - by CloneWarrior - 08-18-2013, 01:33 PM