Join our server on Discord

When science goes right! (MasterZero & Salem)
Alex smiled at the opening and he began to mold her mind. "Wonder Woman...You have always been a symbol of feminism and strength. Girls look up to you. You're a symbol. Not any more. From now on, you're going to be the opposite. You will hate feminism. You will believe a woman's natural place is serving a man. You will wear lots of makeup. You will be a bimbo, instead of a superheroine. Instead of fighting evil, you'll be fighting superheroines who don't know their place. You love me, your master, the most. You are my slutty, horny, slave. Obey me...and awaken," he ordered.

---------------

"Shh...I'm not going to hurt you. Its going to be okay..." Uranus whispered, one hand playing with the silver hairs on the girl's head, the other gently stroking her side, slowly moving to Salem's belly, and up to her cute bosom.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: When science goes right! (MasterZero & Salem) - by MasterZero - 10-14-2012, 02:26 AM