Join our server on Discord

Digimon Xros Wars Young Hunters Episode 25 (79)
Well, all series subbed, I can kind of forgive the executive mending in the past season since it did lead to the most awesome (kind of) ending in Digimon ever. So we don't know if old man clock is Bugramon or not, but it makes a bit more sense if he is Bugramon, not that they would let the destiny of the digital world in a time/ dimensional traveller human that ins't Ryo Akiyama after all. And Clockmon only has time powers, but very weak (He is not a mega) so him not being Bugramon would create a plothole about how he was not only to travel time but to other dimensions too. And even if he was a digital human (Like Gennai) that still does not explain how-he-did-it.

Here is my UPDATED Ranking about endings:

7 - 02
6 - Xros Wars
5 - Savers
4 - Hunters
3 - Frontier
2 - Tamers
1 - Adventure

What can I say, yes I like Hunters ending but fells more like a movie ending (Yet still kind of long for the typical Digimon movie) than a true series ending.

Now let's just hope the WHOLE series is dubbed by a company that does not DESTROY it like Disney did.
Still here even if the site and the forum are kind of dead!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Digimon Xros Wars Young Hunters Episode 25 (79) - by BlackVeedramon - 03-30-2012, 01:02 AM