Join our server on Discord

Beauty's Curse. (For Clone Warrior and DragonMasterX)
Several minutes afterwards, the sub teacher woke up first. Egan felt a pounding headache as he'd been affected the most with Jessica's pheromones. He found himself with his pants down and a flaccid dick. He was sitting on a chair. "What the heck...?" he said to himself, blinking a bit to get rid of his blurry vision before realizing there were two naked students before him. One of them with an especially large cock... maybe too large for a boy his age. He fell silent however. If they woke up first then it would be a sticky situation!

The pungent smell of sex pervaded the room, Egan gulped as he reminded himself of thinking the situation as sticky and quickly got dressed. "Fuck, I'm outta here, I'm not getting blamed for this crap, whatever it happened..." he told himself before quickly leaving the room where the smaller two were beggining to stir awake.

Brian sat up while holding by his head as well, finding himself nude in a room alongside his friend. He blinked and then widened his eyes, "What the hell...?" he asked himself, bearing witness to Kyle's flaccid yet incredibly thick and long dick. He blushed as his jealousy spiked. How big was he going to get when he fully matured if he already was this big? It was ludicrous!

Kyle woke up feeling a pain in his crotch instead. He had fucked Jessica so hard yet his cock had been ready to keep fucking. His balls sloshed with pent-up cum, he wasn't horny but he was clearly under the effects of some sort of extreme blue-balling. "Damn I'm so horny... gotta jerk..." he reached for his massive cock, apparently not minding the size yet, since he was more surprised to see Brian next to him, "...off?" he gulped. Why had he said it out loud?!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Beauty's Curse. (For Clone Warrior and DragonMasterX) - by DragonMasterX - 02-26-2012, 09:49 PM