Join our server on Discord

Beauty's Curse. (For Clone Warrior and DragonMasterX)
Jess exploded in pleasure as Kyle shot his load inside her tight pussy. A final wave of juice shot out of her cunt, and she collapsed onto Kyle's chest.

She breathed heavily for a few seconds, and then slowly lifted herself onto her knees. "Oh thank God! I'm back in control." Jess winced as she stood up, Kyle's cock slowly sliding out of her snatch. She looked around at the mess she had made. The desk and floor were coated in a mixture of the three guys' sperm and her own juices. The sexy sub was passed out in his chair, his pants and boxers around his ankles. The two juniors were lying in another cum puddle, their cocks finally softening.

Jess rubbed her temples and stumbled over to where she left her stolen clothes. She realized how hard it was to walk after getting her own pussy pounded for once. She pulled back on the shirt and skirt she had "borrowed" from Alyssa earlier. Unfortunately, she found her discarded panties smack dab in the middle of another love puddle.

"Why even bother?" She winced at the thought of pulling the soaked underwear back on. "They'll probably be dripping juice for the next hour if I put them on."

She saw Egan begin to stir and rushed to the door. Before leaving, she stole another glance at Kyle's soft cock. Even though it was flaccid, she could still tell it was oversized. I hope he doesn't have any problems with that...
[Image: signature.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Beauty's Curse. (For Clone Warrior and DragonMasterX) - by CloneWarrior - 02-25-2012, 04:46 PM