Join our server on Discord

Beauty's Curse. (For Clone Warrior and DragonMasterX)
Despite her body returning to its normal size, it appeared the transformation had not entirely worn off yet. Jess' mind was on the border between normalcy and lustful insanity, her personalities renewing their fight for dominance before the pheromones would wear off.

She began to look around at the mess she had made, Brian's cum-soaked cock pressed against her face. She started to pull herself off of the floor. This is getting completely out of control! I'm going to get myself into so much shit if I don't stop!

As she got up on her knees, her lustful self took back control. Oh, you still think you have a say in this? That's so cute. She audibly giggled at her own internal monologue. Her cunt let out a steady drip of juices as Kyle's rod rubbed against her. In fact, we're not even done here yet. She reached back and gripped the hardened member, positioning it against her lips. As least not until this one's blown his load.
[Image: signature.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Beauty's Curse. (For Clone Warrior and DragonMasterX) - by CloneWarrior - 02-20-2012, 02:03 PM