Join our server on Discord

the tale of a lusty ninja
TALES OF LUSTY NINJA PART 1 for part 2 go to post number 1

OOC: sorry guys i have been feeling quite lazy recently and it dident help that i had corsework to do but i have got my motivation back and im going to do this i have had a slight change in story plan but it should improve the flow so anyway without further heitation i introduce part one of tales of lusty ninja

warning mild yaoi mostly stright scenes

IC:

it was a typical konoho day the sun was shineing and people where buesy with the small lives it was a simple life but maybe a bit to simple for a perticuler ninja in this villige and you know who im talking about.

naruto was walking around the villige kicking stones he had nothing to do he had done so much training that there was just no point in it anymore and he had allready cheacked for missions but none where avalible and to make matters worse the ramen shop was closed it truelly was a bad start to a day.

"god i am so bored there is nothing left to do at all" naruto sighed.
as naruto continued kicking stones he noticed a small bunch of young acadamy ninja playing tag and then an idea popped into his head.
"i know what i can do, i can go see konohomaru" naruto said with a smile as if a lightbulb had lit up above his head. him and konohomaru had allways been close friends they didnt see each other often but when they did they had fun naruto would often teach him some ninjutsu and they would have a laugh. and with that he headed towards the playground where konohomaru would most likely be.

naruto arvived at the playground and as he suspected it was full of young acadamy ninja but he couldent see konohomaru he walked up to moegi one of konohomaru's closeist friends.

"yo moegi" naruto said raiseing his hand in greeting as to wave.

moegi turned her head and looked at naruto and smiled "haaaaay naruto" moegi shouted back.

naruto had walked up to moegi by now "so moegi have you seen konohomaru" naruto asked with curiosity.

"nuh uh i havent seen him nearlly all day, no wait i did see him this morning he said something about training" moegi exclaimed remembering what he said earlier.

"oh" naruto said a bit supprised konohomaru never really was a go getter untill recently and had started training more and more. as naruto began to run of towards the training field he remembered he hadent thanked moegi and turned around and then did so.

"no prob boss" moegi replied and continued playing.

naruto arived at the training field to find it supprisingly empty."huh, where is everyone" naruto said looking a bit puzzled before being sneak attacked from behind a small figure ad jumped onto his back and wrestled him to the ground.

"i got ya boss" said a rather fermilier voice.

it didnt take long for naruto to recognise that it was in fact konohomaru that had jumped him and then naruto the responded.

"oh no you didnt konohomaru" as he began to release his substitution jutsu and the person konohomaru had jumped on had dissapered in a puff of smoke and had been replaced with a log of wood.

"awww man" konohomaru replied dissapointed in his efforts.

"maybe next time konohomaru" naruto laughed.

"yeah, but hay boss are you going to show me that famous sexy jutsu of yours, are you gonaa are you, are you" konohomaru pleaded haveing seen it before but wanting to learn it.

naruto thought about this and he really had nothing better to do and so he agreed and within seconds he had done the hand sign "sexy jutsu" naruto shouted and there stood before konohomaru was naruko with a pout on her face with her finger on her lip pulling a typical sexy pose.

"wow" konohomaru said feeling a bit wired on the inside and a bit light headed.

"ohh thank you little cute one" said naruko giggleing just before naruto released the jutsu turning back to normal. but when naruto looked back at konohomaru he couldent help but notice konohomaru's erection through his pants now konohomaru was younger then naruto and naruto was 13 making konohomaru about 10 and most ten year olds do not know what an erection is but then naruto got an evil idea.

"hay konohomaru, do you want to learn a new type of game" naruto said with a smirk on his face.

"sure naruto, what kinda game" konohomaru said with excitment.

"well first we have to take are clothes off" said naruto still smileing at his ingeniuse plan.

"umm ok boss" said konohomaru with a bit of amprehension as he began taking of his scarf and then his top followed by his trousers very shortly followed by his briefs.

naruto looked at konohomaru compleatly naked before him and smiled getting a bit horny himself got an erection.

"now what boss" said konohomaru a bit shyly feeling a bit cold naked outside.

"well just sit down with your legs apart and trust me its going to feel really good" said naruto instructing konohomaru carefully.

konohomaru did what naruto said after all he did look up to him as someone he wanted to be like and took every word he said to heart.

naruto then began to strip taking of his jacket and then his orange pants and white boxers reveling his errect 7 inch shivering slightly at the cold.

but before naruto could get on his knees in front of konohomaru he was interupted.

"what is that boss" konohomaru said with shock pointing at naruto's errect member.

naruto felt dumbstruck he dident know quiye what to tell young little konohomaru but eventuly found the best way to word it."umm, well its what happens to boys when they see something they like or when they feel good like when you see a naked girl this can happen". said naruto quite sure he had explained it well.

"oh, so thats why this happend to me when i saw your jutsu" said konohomaru finally realiseing why his thing had done what it had.

"um yeah" said naruto confirming konohomaru's question as he knelt down getting closer to konohomaru. "now konohomaru this might feel wired and you might not understand what i am doing but i assure you dont stop me as it will feel good to you" naruto said to konohomaru making abserlutly sure that this was going to work.

"ok naruto" konohomaru said haveing trust in his friend.

and with that naruto put his hand arounf konohomaru's 4 inch shaft and as he did so konohomaru let out a slight moan "oh ohh" quizering slightly at naruto's touch. "you ok to continue you" naruto asked wanting to make aberlutly sure. konohomaru gave a nod and then naruto began rubbing konohomaru up and down makeing him shudder with pleasuer every now and agen before quicking the pace he dident do this long becuse he knew that konohomaru wouldent have much stammina for this sort of thing and so after about a minute of this action naruto moved on to something he wanted to try he wasnt exactly an expert on this sort of thing but he just did what he had read about in all thouse lemons he had read in magizines( thats right in this world they print them into mags they dont have the internet) and with that he took konohomaru's member into his mouth licking around the bottem of his shaft.konohomaru gasped at this sudden change "huhh what are you doing naruto" said konohomaru in supprise but soon stopped worrying and started moaning agen but louder. konohomaru looked down to see naruto bobbing his head up and down on his member and it was making him feel strange he felt like something was bubbleing up inside of him but it felt really good."ohh boss it feels so good" konohomaru exclaimed in his eurpohiric pleasure. but naruto continued bobbing his head up and down doing it faster and faster and starting to deep-throut him which wasnt perticully hard seeing as though he was younger and therefor smaller in size. konohomaru felt really good but then a bit worried as he felt something building up and triedto tell naruto to stop but couldent speak becuse of his pleasuer untill he finally blurted out what he thought he was about to do."NARUTOOOO IM GONNNAA PEEEEE" konohomaru said as he started to relase but not before naruto took in all of konohomaru's member as it spurted seed down his throut and into his stomach leaving konohomaru with the greatist feeling he had ever had (his first orgasm) but feeling extreamly tired more tired then he had ever been with his training(like i said its his first and he was unprepared for it).

naruto felt very satisfyed with his little experience it had worked out better then he hopped maybe today wasent so bad afterall(now i could end the story there and have me a good yaoi but like i said this is to be mainly about naruko and konohomaru and so it shall be but tommorrow i think i have made up for yesterday writting so i continue tommorrow) but naruto woundered if konohomaru was up for one more thing he wanted to try.
i have seen the very darkness of humanity that we destroy are selfs in the end but i have also seen our potential for good and freindship and that is what i hang on too, I am unrelenting and i fight for what i belive in that is my goal.

I AM ACEJT AND I WILL REBEL

click here to see my original fiction turn RP
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
the tale of a lusty ninja - by acejt - 02-16-2012, 10:39 PM
RE: the tale of a lusty ninja - by acejt - 02-17-2012, 09:38 PM
RE: the tale of a lusty ninja - by acejt - 02-18-2012, 11:09 PM
RE: the tale of a lusty ninja - by acejt - 02-20-2012, 02:05 AM
RE: the tale of a lusty ninja - by acejt - 02-22-2012, 02:29 AM
RE: the tale of a lusty ninja - by acejt - 02-23-2012, 02:47 AM