Join our server on Discord

the tale of a lusty ninja
OOC: enter dramatic music (acejt comes crashing through the authors domain) tada here i am and the last part of part 2 of my series i have decide to save time i will only do 2 more storys in this series makeing it a three story series if i decide i have time later on and i am struggleing for ideas i will finish this series of with a forth one so without further ado lets get the horny ninja what she wants lol brace yourself guys this could get wild (proberly not)

IC:

naruto's member went limp and he found himself a bit surprised when he saw that hungrey expression on her face that she wanted more but then he thought about how he had got to have a release but not her and then things made sence and with that he gently lowerd naruko onto her back and began kissing her starting with a passionate kiss on the lips to quick teaseing kisses slowly going down her wonderful curves before gently slideing to her right breast as he began to tease the nipple with a few flicks before finally going down on in taking the nipple into his mouth and suckleing it.

naruko whos face had compleatly changed as soon as she was lowerd to the bed knowing that she was now going to get what she wanted began wimpireing she would call out his name but in momments like this words where not enough but these slight wimpers turned to moans when she felt him take her nipple into his mouth.

naruto kept this up for a good 2 minutes switching from nipple to nipple but eventully noticed how naruko was getting restless and he continued on his journy of bliss and passion as he began to tenderly kiss down her stomach and waist the seal on her stomach appered naruto knew this was a good sign it showed he was doing a good job so he kept at continueing his caresis he began to grope her breasts in his left hand as he used his other to lift her leg giving it more tender licks before rubbing a hand up her inner thigh.

naruko was getting more and more excited by the minute she knew where this was heading but the way he was going about it was making her go crazy she couldent contain herself and the seal began to appere on her stomach this showed she was looseing countrol of herself not that she ever wanted to, her wimpers and moans increased as naruto got closer and closer to the moistnes between her legs.

naruto was now through with the teaseing he knew she wanted it and so did he so he began to trace his hand up to the damp slit between naruko's legs its was hot before he even touched it, he then began to rub the outside just to raise some lust up and ocasionly rub her clit in small circuser motions with his thumb but he dident keep this up long he dident want to deprive her of what she needed and so with that he spread her apart and began inserting a finger into her not being a pro at this he dident really know how much naruko could take but when he looked up at her face and so the expression behind her lust clouded eyes he knew she wanted more so he insterted another and another before looking up for aprovel and receving a slight nod from naruko he relised her average was 3 fingers not bad seeing as though she was as old as him exactlly which was 13.

naruko kept watching as his fingers began to dissaper inside of her and she could feel then moving around her tight fleshy passage she loved every minute she had waited for this a long time and she began to coo in pleasure.

naruto could feel her insides they where warm and wet her inner walls where like velvet but with a slippery wetness to them which only aided his efforts and soon he found himself slideing fingers in and out of her and by the look on her face she loved it and he could slowly feel himself getting another erection over her reactions it dident take long before he was pumping his fingers inside of her at speed feeling her young walls clenching at his fingers almost the same way he clenched on konohomaru but that was a different story (pun intended) as her moans got louder and louder he knew that she must be near and so with the final stright within sight he ramed one more finger and his thumb inside makeing him fist her.

naruko felt herself getting close and she moaned louder in her passion then she felt it naruto began to fist her and she really really liked it it turned her on more and it wasent bad enough that she was near her climax but this nearlly tiped her over the edge and with 5 fists later it did.

naruto began fisting her more and more and when he felt her clentch tightly he fisted her as far as he could go and his hand and half of his forearm was gone naruto was a bit supprised but he soon snapped out of it when hot gushing jucies came flying out of naruko and all around his arm it felt so nice and the smell was like honey as he drew at his hand more of these jucies came out (pun intended) he went to taste it on his hand and to his supprise she actully tasted similer to honey a lightly slater flavor of honey but not too bad and so he went to clean naruko up licking the outside of her slit with his tounge.

naruko was still taken over with lust she wanted just one more thing from naruto and she was going to get it and so just when naruto finished cleaning her up so to speak she grabbed him flipped him round so that he was on his back on the bed and since he had his pants undone allready from previouse actions this would be easy and so with her lust coverd eyes she linned naruto with her entrace and slammed down hard.

naruto dident know what had just happend first one minute he was cleaning naruko up and the next she had swang him around with a strength he only knew sakura to have and naruko was now ponding down on him like a piston all he could say in time was "gwa"(lol first speach in this part not even a real word) as he soon found himself taken over with pleasure once more.

naruko then flicked her hair up with a smile of passion and began driving more and more of naruto into her riding him faster and faster harder and harder the bed was bonceing so hard that it actully broke and the bed fell to the floor with a thud that scared naruto wondering that if she was able to break that bed what could happen to his poor member which she was pounding on and humping to death.

naruko had been rideing naruto for 20 minutes now before naruko finally climaxed but rather then enjoy her afterglow she kept going into another and another and another one orgasm flowing into the next with this constent squezing of narutos member it dident take long for him to climax for the second time and this time he was truelly spent but as he climaxed so did naruko and she gave a loud orgasmic scream that could be heard throughout all of konoho they where now to weak to keep going but naruko was now slowly humping naruto for the sake of it before she finally feel unconsious and the dissapered in a puff of smoke leaveing naruto there asleep on his broken bed dreaming of the most lust driven ninja clone he had ever made naruko the lusty ninja he would call her yeah that worked and with that he began to drift off into a deeper sleep his last words of consious thought being "na..r..uko....snore" and with that he drifted off.

hooray but i now relise my writting style and the probelms with it to much dam descriptive naration i need more convosation between charectures i promis in the next one i will try to sort that out but in this one there where only to parts where there was speech and all from the same guy lol but anyway i would love to here what ppl think about this as this is my first series after all anyway peace and tommorrows pairing is konohomaru and naruko that damn lusty ninja lol i wish i could make a clone like that but ohwell and here i am agen monologging sorry guys peace out.
i have seen the very darkness of humanity that we destroy are selfs in the end but i have also seen our potential for good and freindship and that is what i hang on too, I am unrelenting and i fight for what i belive in that is my goal.

I AM ACEJT AND I WILL REBEL

click here to see my original fiction turn RP
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
the tale of a lusty ninja - by acejt - 02-16-2012, 10:39 PM
RE: the tale of a lusty ninja - by acejt - 02-17-2012, 09:38 PM
RE: the tale of a lusty ninja - by acejt - 02-18-2012, 11:09 PM
RE: the tale of a lusty ninja - by acejt - 02-20-2012, 02:05 AM
RE: the tale of a lusty ninja - by acejt - 02-22-2012, 02:29 AM
RE: the tale of a lusty ninja - by acejt - 02-23-2012, 02:47 AM