Join our server on Discord

the tale of a lusty ninja
OOC: well i have just relised i have kinda messed up the order of this story i have put the second story in this series first so i have to put the first one second so be aware that when i write the next bit its after something elese and be aware that when i write the next story its before any of this has happend also i may make references to the last story which may cause some spoilers as to the pairings but thats ok i just trying to make it flow now anyway where was i

IC:

it was cold now which was unuseall for this early in the evening especially one in the summer but that dident matter what did matter where the thoughts of one perticuler ninja on this chilly evening.

naruto had been walking home but not really paying attention he was too buesy thinking to himself."(hmm sakura if only you knew how i felt about you and your smooth skin and beutifull pink hair and your sexy curv...)" naruto sighed reliseing he had just walked past his home in his thoughts but felt glad that he was home after all he dident really like being out in the cold.
"finally here its about time" said naruto as he thumbled around with his key and opened the door to his house.but once agen his thoughts claimed him."(ohh sakura)" naruto thought and an image popped into his head of sakura and her sexy curves and strong arms and and...
naruto felt a sudden preasure in his pants and knew what it was straight away and he knew how to handle it.

naruto took down his trousers and pants and slid them off his ankles he was now nude to the waist down.
naruto looked down at his fully errect 7 inch member which he thought was preety good for his age and soon he found himself rubbing his shaft up in down sometimes flicking his wrist a bit to increase his pleasure but after 10 minutes of this he relised that he just couldent get off on his own, but he was horny and needed a way to. and then it struck him.

at that instint he summond a clone but not just any clone "sexy kage bu no jutsu" and there in front of him stood naruko the female clone of himself and she knew just what to do being a clone you feel exactly the same thing as the master does so if the master's angrey your angrey and in this case if the master is horny yep you guessed it you are horny.

naruko giggled"well its been a while naruto hasent it" naruko spoke through her giggle giving a cute pose of her index finger touching her lip.

"yeah it sure has naruko, you wouldent mind if you could help me out agen in the umm you know department". said naruto with slight embarisment.

"oh it would be my pleasure"(pun intended) and with that naruko fell to her knees and began rubbing the throbing member giving it quick licks every now and then before eventually holding her lips to the tip and giving it a quick kiss.

naruto was a bit taken back by her eagerness and nearlly feel over he fogot how wild naruko was but he soon started panting and quite moans began to escape from his mouth "o..oh.ohhh naru..k..o it fe..els so gooood" naruto moaned.

"oh really naruto well its about to get a whole lot better" she giggled once agen before taking naruto's member into her mouth he was big but this wasent the first time her had done this to him and so was allready used to his size.

naruto looked down and saw naruko bobbing up and down and up and down on his cock and this seemed to only enhance his pleasure."ohhh naruko" was all he could say as he found himself just repeating himself.

naruko couldent talk right now she had her mouth full and she had allways known it was rude to speak with your mouth full especially as she was now deep-throuting naruto's member senseing he was nearing his climax.

naruto was approching his climax little by little and then naruko began deep-throuting him which increased his pleaseur ten-fold he looked down agen to see that she was really putting effort into it had it really been that long naruto thought it was only last week that he had turned into her with konohomaru he smiled at this remembering it well but he thoughts where removed when he noticed how fast naruko was deep-throuting him deep-throuting is useally quite a slow thing but she was doing it quite fast which was very impresive but then he felt it the warm feeling from deep inside and he knew that he was about to hit his orgasim."naruko im gon..n..a".

apon hearing this naruko incresed her efforts and with one shift move took as much of naruto's member in her mouth as she could.

naruto tensed up as he bagan to relase his seed into his clones willing mouth as she sucked him for all his worth after what seemed a small erternity he came down from his afterglow feeling limp and spent but it appered that naruko wasent...

OOC: dun dun duuuuun lol she wants more oh yes she does and you know also know the next pairing which is konohomaru and naruko as this series is based on my newly discovered charecture so yeah this perticuler story has 3 parts maybe all of them will idk but i have got 4 more storys lined up for this series and then i promise ppl i will do a digimon series and looking at what i have written down i have a lot of ideas i just hope i dont think of something that i have to write down as i will loose my mind and foget an importent plot line or something well anyway thanks for reading next part tommorrow and the story will continue (i was thinking of abandening it but i suddenly got some enthusiasm and decided i would continue and thensome by makeing my first series) imexcited and nerveous about it but lets just see where it takes me peace out
i have seen the very darkness of humanity that we destroy are selfs in the end but i have also seen our potential for good and freindship and that is what i hang on too, I am unrelenting and i fight for what i belive in that is my goal.

I AM ACEJT AND I WILL REBEL

click here to see my original fiction turn RP
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
the tale of a lusty ninja - by acejt - 02-16-2012, 10:39 PM
RE: the tale of a lusty ninja - by acejt - 02-17-2012, 09:38 PM
RE: the tale of a lusty ninja - by acejt - 02-18-2012, 11:09 PM
RE: the tale of a lusty ninja - by acejt - 02-20-2012, 02:05 AM
RE: the tale of a lusty ninja - by acejt - 02-22-2012, 02:29 AM
RE: the tale of a lusty ninja - by acejt - 02-23-2012, 02:47 AM