Join our server on Discord

the tale of a lusty ninja
TALES OF LUSTY NINJA PART 2 to see part one scroll down to post number 4

OOC: this is to be a naruto fanfiction and i am aware that i havent done a single digimon one yet and i feel i need to but im struggleing with introductions and linking certine things to charectures i have no problem with pairings or the actual sex scene itself its getting from the intro to the sex thats the problem for me as i dont want to use things that are to overly used but anyway about this fanfiction i am about to do i have been meaning to do a lot of naruto fanfiction but i have only recently got back into writting it so i may be rusty
p.s this is part 2 of tales of lusty ninja i got it mixed up and put this one first my bad

the pairing is Naruto/Naruko(naruko is a charecture i have only descoverd properly yesterday reading some fanfiction for thouse who know naruto naruko is the same person but a female version useally displayed as a shadow clone sexy jutsu or in fanfiction as a daughter or sister)

but anyway the story

IC:

It was a warm and pleasent summer day in the villige hidden in the leaves and was its useall quit self all the lead ninja where out on missions for the village and all the gennin where practicing for the chunin exams team 7 where at the training grounds doing..well training.

"kage bu no jutsu" said a voice that could only be the number-one-hyperactive-knucklehead-ninja naruto uzuimaki and as he said this 3 shadow clones where summond in a puff of smoke. naruto had been spareing with the rest of team 7 nearly all day and it had been tireing him out but naruto being naruto wouldent let it show or stop him at this moment he was spareing with sasuke.

the clones ran in formation the first one attempted a jump kick at the uchiha boy but only to have his foot cuaght by sasuke and fliped which was shortly followed by a kick in the back and the clone dissapeared in a puff of smoke.

the seconed clone ran in with a punch which as most would of predicted was blocked by sasuke which in turn was countered with a leg sweep and so the second clone dispersed.

similer things happend with the last clone and then finally naruto and naruto was exhasted he had been trying so hard to beat sasuke but every time he lost, naruto gritted his teeth he then looked up at sakura who was trying get sasuke''s attention naruto never really knew why she liked sasuke so much and not him he had allways tried so hard what did she see in sasuke.

then kakashi sensai spoke up "allright guys i think thats enough pratice for today" and then he dissapered in a puff of smoke leaving the 3 gennin to walk home sakura tried to walk with sasuke but he simply wasent intrested and naruto tryied to walk with sakura but all he got was a punch in the face and so the 3 leaf ninja walked home by themself.

OOC: so there you have it part 1 compleate woohoo

p.s digimon will have to take a back seat im turning this one off into a series the tales of lusty ninja anyway time to start part 2
i have seen the very darkness of humanity that we destroy are selfs in the end but i have also seen our potential for good and freindship and that is what i hang on too, I am unrelenting and i fight for what i belive in that is my goal.

I AM ACEJT AND I WILL REBEL

click here to see my original fiction turn RP
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
the tale of a lusty ninja - by acejt - 02-16-2012, 10:39 PM
RE: the tale of a lusty ninja - by acejt - 02-17-2012, 09:38 PM
RE: the tale of a lusty ninja - by acejt - 02-18-2012, 11:09 PM
RE: the tale of a lusty ninja - by acejt - 02-20-2012, 02:05 AM
RE: the tale of a lusty ninja - by acejt - 02-22-2012, 02:29 AM
RE: the tale of a lusty ninja - by acejt - 02-23-2012, 02:47 AM