Join our server on Discord

Beauty's Curse. (For Clone Warrior and DragonMasterX)
OOC: You got the names mixed up. Brian is the one tittyfucking her. Kyle is the guy in her cunt.

IC: Jess opened her mouth wide to catch as much of Brian's delicious cum as she could. The boy looked so cute as he lost control of his cock, firing his load all over her tits. Kyle looked just as hot, shooting his seed onto her stomach. She released one hand from Kyle's ass and ran her finger through the each of the boys' puddles. She tasted the mixture of their sperm. "Mmm, you boys make a good combo."

"Now, I think I promised you both something if you jerked off." Jess spread her legs further apart, letting her soaking wet cunt release a built up wave of juice and exposing her rock hard clit. "Kyle, I know you want to taste my sweet pussy. Lick up as much my juice as you want!"

She then pulled her tits apart, revealing Brian's still rock hard member. "Why don't you let me lick your cock clean, Brian?"
[Image: signature.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Beauty's Curse. (For Clone Warrior and DragonMasterX) - by CloneWarrior - 01-31-2012, 10:20 AM