Join our server on Discord

Beauty's Curse. (For Clone Warrior and DragonMasterX)
OOC: Then embarrassed they shall be!

IC:

"I... I...!" Kyle groaned, an evident blush spread across his cheeks, and was unable to make contact with Brian, not that it would have mattered. Brian by himself could only moan and growl in primordial lust as his dick smeared precum all over Jessica as a result of the pleasurable friction her powerful, giant tits provided.

Kyle watched his friend jack himself off with the super-hot woman's tits and could only feel himself growing more nervous as his decency disappeared bit by bit, "I-it feels great! Ohhh, it feels so damn good!" he finally yelled out loud, starting to pound Jessica with such energy that if she had been a normal girl she would already be hurting, his hips smashing into hers as if Kyle's life depended on it.

Egan roared with pleasure as he finally came into the blonde's immense ass, his fingers still clutched around her sexy, giant rump, as he ejaculated all of his balls' contents deep into her bowels. "FUCK! YOU'RE THE SINGLEST FUCKING TIGHTEST BITCH I'VE EVER BONED!" he yelled, unable to contain it within him as more and more semen evacuated into Jessica.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Beauty's Curse. (For Clone Warrior and DragonMasterX) - by DragonMasterX - 01-29-2012, 10:43 PM