Join our server on Discord

Beauty's Curse. (For Clone Warrior and DragonMasterX)
OOC: I's been quite a long time since we've posted in here, but I really want to continue.

To recap, Jessica is sitting on Egan (sexy young history sub's) lap with his monster cock in her ass, ex-virgin (as of two minutes ago) junior Kyle pounding her pussy, and Kyle's timid friend Brian tittyfucking her colossal mounds.

IC: Jess gasped in pleasure as Brian abused her boobs, the sensitive head of his cock rubbing her neck at the end of every thrust. She could feel his pre coat the sides of her tits and knew he was close to bursting.

Kyle's load blasting into her cunt made her juices run even stronger than before, soaking the inexperienced boys' balls and thighs. She licked her lips as she felt her next orgasm rising in her body.

"Oh yeeeeaaaahhh, Kyle! You're doing amazing!" She squeezed his butt and held him close. "What's it like losing your virginity right in front of your friend?" The goddess smirked at the blushing 16-year old. "Are you embarrassed to have your cock out with him watching?"

She moved her other hand to Brian's dick and lightly brushed a finger against the slit in the head. "He's spurting so much pre. I bet you've never seen your friend like this, have you Kyle?"

OOC: I'm sorry that I keep asking questions like this, but knowing that guys seeing each other fucking or jacking off are embarrassed by it makes me so horny!
[Image: signature.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Beauty's Curse. (For Clone Warrior and DragonMasterX) - by CloneWarrior - 01-29-2012, 06:22 PM