Join our server on Discord

Mission Improbable. (Tf, Growth, Breast & Butt Exp. F/solo)
Crap crap it sucked like crap :P

Okay I'm done joking around. :P Nice introduction in setting up Lisa and Ms. Spencer. Though I find it hard to believe that Interpol would be interested in disappearing turtles, but whatever it's fiction and it has growth in it.

The growth was paced well with equal pacing to telling us the change, but also what Lisa was feeling. I personally liked this:

The turtle girl enlarged further, and that fueled her arousal, which continuously kept fogging her mind. She didn’t care about her serious reasons anymore again. All that mattered was her pleasure. She felt herself grow and rub against the station in front of her. Lisa yelled at her body as her chest pressed against it, “BIGGER!” and her boobies crashed past the flimsy metal walls of the station, spilling into the monitor room. She was so horny that the growing Lisa gripped the station by its sides for support and humped herself against the rock walls underneath, moaning in pleasure as a particularly sharp rock nicely scratched her swollen clitoris. “Mmmnhh, nnggh! Ahh!” she gasped, relishing in her pleasure. But it wasn’t enough.

Very nice balancing between change and the emotion and made it just more enjoyable. I also found it cute how she was eating up the barrels to power her growth.

Didn't find any issues besides Interpol sending out an agent to search for turtles, but even bringing that up shows I barely found any issues with this story.

It meets my growy stamp of apporval! :3
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mission Improbable. (Tf, Growth, Breast & Butt Exp. F/solo) - by DrakeZero - 09-05-2011, 01:04 PM