Join our server on Discord

This place dead or what???!!
Yeah, buts it's still in Japanese, and it hasn't aired over here yet: those two things added to my general laziness and I wont likely see that one. Besides, there's another thing I forgot to mention: every good living, breathing site has two basic parts: the main site, and the forums. The main site i's where the content i's located, so if you're searching for something like artwork or fan stuff, that's likely where you'll end up. We have a lot of very good digi-stuff on the main site for those interested who are searching for something. The other thing i's the forums though, which will be what makes people stay for other reasons other than the content, and what drives the force that keeps the site alive. It i's here we falter. Let's face it: how many of us come to the forum solely, hell even just mostly for digimon chat or whatever, vs how many of us just come for the rps, reg chat, and spam and games? I'm not saying that's wrong, I'm just saying most interests are elsewhere.

And this i's probably the dream of a single set of generation, rather than something that would be able to strike new ones, for reasons like they arent aired anymore, so you have to go looking for them, which means you already knew about them. Lets face it: we may be all we'll ever really get.
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
This place dead or what???!! - by Flo-Flo Chique - 07-13-2011, 01:55 AM
RE: This place dead or what???!! - by Digivolved - 08-03-2011, 12:08 PM
RE: This place dead or what???!! - by johalt - 08-03-2011, 12:47 PM
RE: This place dead or what???!! - by Digivolved - 08-03-2011, 12:50 PM