Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Plaything
Never. The Orc watched as his licks took effect and he saw her body go crazy, colors changing and muscles spazzing. He loved how she looked. Seeing the cruel bitch pay for hurting his loved one, threatening him...It was beyond perfect.

After the last lick he began to take off her dress, leaving her naked for him. He then went to her small breasts, licking and sucking on her adorable nipples, his green fingers stroking her sides expertly. "You are my slave. You are my lover. With each kiss, with each touch, you will fallen deeper in love and devotion to me," he said between kisses.

He then moved up to her face, his hard cock lightly stroking against her inner thighs as he kissed her forehead and then her cute nose. He looked at her pleasure filled face and continued. "You are mine. Now and forever. My slave. Nothing else matters but to love me, your master. Pain is pleasure when it comes from me. Life is perfection just by being near me. And with this kiss, you will finally orgasm, and that orgasm will be the best in your entire life so far..." With that, he kissed her lips, pushing his tongue into her mouth and dominating it.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Plaything - by MasterZero - 06-17-2011, 09:24 AM